Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Barbie-sized vehicle with car seat

DD is requesting a vehicle for her barbie-sized dolls, and she says it must have a car seat for the little sister. That's my girl! I searched online and found one on Amazon for over FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS. Uh, no thanks. Searched ebay, found the same one, but it has tons of bids and is getting expensive. I can't seem to locate anything else

Does anyone have one they'd be willing to sell, or know where I might be able to find one? Thanks.
    Jenny
    CPST and mommy to
    Jessica 6.18.06 and Tyler 8.5.08
    Both riding in Frontier 85s

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads