Possibly my first Regent

SpaceAngel

I think I saw my first Regent today! I was working the drive through and a car came through ordering coffee. As they left, I noticed the car seat (child-free) and recognized it as a Britax. It was very big, so I thought, I bet that is a Regent. If I'd noticed it before, I would have asked. I've never seen one IRL.

ADS

Morganthe

What did the cover look like?
If it was a seat that took up more space than an entire person --- yup, that was a Regent :thumbsup:

LOL -- I was remembering a commercial about carwatchers for some brand in the woods... Britax would thrive on something like that for their seats :whistle:

SpaceAngel

It was sort of beige. And, yes, huge. I am almost 95% sure it was a Regent. Part of me wanted to go flying out the door and chase down her van! I compromised by telling my coworker. However, since said coworker is a 15 year old girl, she wasn't too impressed. She thinks I am a little Loopy anyway since I critique the restraint of the children as the car pulls away.

Morganthe

Did it look like this?
regent_sahara.gif

If so, it was the Sahara cover.. looks nice until touching that inner fabric. :(

SpaceAngel

That might have been it....I only got a quick glimpse, mostly the top area where the logo is. Even it if was some other Britax, I was still excited. I also some type of infant seat with one of those rebound bar things! (Don't worry, I will get more savvy about infant seats when I actually have a kid).

LuvBug

its a day for sitings!! I saw a Traveller Plus today!(special needs version of the husky/regent) in the wicket loden cover! Ive seen it once before last year at a drive-in, but this time it was in a parking lot so I actually walked up and looked lol!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC