In Search Of Dresses and leggings for DD - size 5/6

Mommy0608

DD has decided that she doesn't like jeans any more, she wants dresses and leggings. I can't just go out and buy her a bunch of dresses, so I figured I'd ask on here if anyone has some that they could part with for very little money. She's 45-46" and 35lbs, very thin. Long sleeves preferred, or a style that can be worn with a turtle neck underneath. I was thinking if anyone has pics of dresses they'd be willing to sell, I could let DD look at them and see if she likes them, since she suddenly has a huge interest in what she wears.

Also looking for warmer, long leggings. She has very long legs but she has a teeny tiny waist. The Circo brand size XS 4/5 is a little big in the waist but stays up, but they are a little too short. I had another thread on here asking for leggings suggestions, and I'd love to try some of those brands. Anyone have the Lands End cable knit leggings in size small? I'd be interested in anything though... perhaps we could get a waist and length measurement to be sure they'd fit.

It's a long shot, but figured it's worth asking. Thanks!

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC