Remember when I asked for pix of your kids?

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
I can't make a PDF like I wanted (both our laptops just start freaking out, freeze up, go bizerk, have to reboot) -- so I'm using the very basic photo program that came with my computer :eek: I'd wanted to a comparison of Fatally Incorrect / Legally Acceptable / Optimally Protected via Infants, Convertible seats ("Extended RF"), FF kids ("Extended Harnessing"), Boosters ("5 Step Test") & traveling on airplanes.... But, the images are such different sizes that it's just not lining up properly: some are teeny tiny fractions of the size of others :confused:

I've made some temporary panoramas, but had to combine different pictures together based on their sizes. I'm uploading them to a password protected page in my album & will post the link shortly, but I'll just PM the password to those who submitted pix of their kids (hopefully you know who are :whistle: & appologies in advance for not using ALL the pix submitted :love:)

Eventually, I think I'm going to create an online quiz on my website -- specifically for use during my community education events, but it may take me some time to figure out how to do that....

So, anyway, if you'd like to see the frustrating (to me, after so much futile effort) panoramas, let me know & please please please if you can share any tips or ideas I'd appreciate it ;)

Last edited:
ADS

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Regarding the 1st converstational line of my PMs: "So..." -- my intentions were good, but I was mistaken about how it works :eek: Anyway, if anyone would like me to remove their kids' pix do feel free to say so! :)

Jmark

There is a freeware PDF Creator that will work. Send me everything as a word or publisher document exactly as you want it formatted in the pdf to jmark2@gmail.com and i'll make it to a pdf for you.

I can't make a PDF like I wanted (both our laptops just start freaking out, freeze up, go bizerk, have to reboot) -- so I'm using the very basic photo program that came with my computer :eek: I'd wanted to a comparison of Fatally Incorrect / Legally Acceptable / Optimally Protected via Infants, Convertible seats ("Extended RF"), FF kids ("Extended Harnessing"), Boosters ("5 Step Test") & traveling on airplanes.... But, the images are such different sizes that it's just not lining up properly: some are teeny tiny fractions of the size of others :confused:

I've made some temporary panoramas, but had to combine different pictures together based on their sizes. I'm uploading them to a password protected page in my album & will post the link shortly, but I'll just PM the password to those who submitted pix of their kids (hopefully you know who are :whistle: & appologies in advance for not using ALL the pix submitted :love:)

Eventually, I think I'm going to create an online quiz on my website -- specifically for use during my community education events, but it may take me some time to figure out how to do that....

So, anyway, if you'd like to see the frustrating (to me, after so much futile effort) panoramas, let me know & please please please if you can share any tips or ideas I'd appreciate it ;)

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
You might be my hero :D Give me a couple days ... we've got a trip to visit my niece & grand-nephew coming up :) TIA!

Jmark

for the techies out there:

ghostscript under linux will create a PDF of virtually any size in fairly decent time.

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Oi, no idea what that means :eek:

My laptop is getting worked on at the moment -- I'm currently borrowing my dad's, but his reboots itself whenever I open My Photos (which means it'll be getting worked on soon probably) ... but, I should be ready to go with sending you what I'd like sometime next week after returning from my visit with family :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC