Special Expo To Go from The Old Schoolhouse!

lynsgirl

The Old Schoolhouse is giving away an Expo To Go package. What is the Expo? In their words:

Expo To Go 2011

The Old Schoolhouse® is celebrating its 10th anniversary this year, and we want to invite you to share in our celebration at the 2011 Schoolhouse Expo. You’ll hear from wonderful speakers who are ready to encourage you on your journey as you guide your children from the preschool years to high school and beyond. Receive practical and inspiring homeschooling information from speakers such as Dianne Craft, Carol Barnier, Dr. Brian Ray, and many more. With Expo To Go, you'll get access to MP3 recordings of each session held during the 2011 Schoolhouse Expo!

Registrations are unlimited, so get your entries in! Don't forget The Old Schoolhouse - check out their site for many more great products and ideas. :thumbsup:

ADS

lynsgirl

Carol Barnier, one of the speakers for The Old Schoolhouse Expo, is one of my favorite authors and speakers. I have her books ("How To Get Your Child Off the Refrigerator and On to Learning" and "If I'm Diapering a Watermelon, Where'd I Leave the Baby?") and I've heard her speak several times. She speaks a lot about ADD issues, for both moms and kids, among other things, and how to deal with daily life in that respect. She is funny, encouraging and full of great ideas. If nothing else, even if you don't homeschool, winning the Expo to Go would be worth it just to hear her workshops!

Her home page on her website describes her as:
Carol Barnier: Delightful speaker, Entertaining author, Adequate wife, Pitiful housekeeper :D :love:

I hope you all get a chance to either read her books or hear her speak at some point!

lynsgirl

One of the speakers at the Expo is Dianne Craft, MA, CHNP. Here's a bit of info about her from her site:

I have over 35 years experience teaching bright, inquisitive children who are struggling with learning because of a "glitch" in the processing of information (sometimes referred to as a learning disability). I teach to the problems of these children, often including hyperactivity or attention/behavior problems with a unique way: to find the "solutions" to the problem(s), rather than to compensate for the problem. . . . I created and began teaching the workshop "Brain Integration Therapy" in 1988 and have taught it to children, educators, psychologists, speech therapists, and occupational therapists. In 1993 I began teaching these life-changing concepts directly to parents so that they could also work with their children.

Learn more about Dianne and her helpful methods and counseling (plus so much more!) at her site, www.diannecraft.org.

The Expo-To-Go offers her workshops, plus many others. Enter to win this fantastic resource now!

lynsgirl

One of the speakers at the Expo is Dianne Craft, MA, CHNP. Here's a bit of info about her from her site:

I have over 35 years experience teaching bright, inquisitive children who are struggling with learning because of a "glitch" in the processing of information (sometimes referred to as a learning disability). I teach to the problems of these children, often including hyperactivity or attention/behavior problems with a unique way: to find the "solutions" to the problem(s), rather than to compensate for the problem. . . . I created and began teaching the workshop "Brain Integration Therapy" in 1988 and have taught it to children, educators, psychologists, speech therapists, and occupational therapists. In 1993 I began teaching these life-changing concepts directly to parents so that they could also work with their children.

Learn more about Dianne and her helpful methods and counseling (plus so much more!) at her site, www.diannecraft.org.

The Expo-To-Go offers her workshops, plus many others. Enter to win this fantastic resource now!

Don't let this one get away - you'll be glad you didn't!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC