Simplisse double pump

Spam

SOLD thx mama!

I don't really need two pumps and I'm used to my Avent already. This works really well and you almost don't feel it working. Used a couple of times. Has new tubing still in the package. I can only find two of the bottles. Austin got a little carried away with a sharpie, i was able to get most of it off the actual motor but not the inside of the flap. Thinking $100 shipped.

101_0478.jpg
101_0479.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

Spam

I have the manual and isis iq duo. The Simplisse doesn't tug at all and is very comfortable. I'm able to get probably an extra ounce with my avent, but that could be because I'm used to it, the simplisse says to give it time when switching from using a different pump since it uses compression. My biggest problem with the simplisse is the collection bottles only hold 3 oz, I get twice that amount so I have to stop and empty and then start again, with the Avent I have larger bottles to attach. Different bottles might work with the simplisse, but all I have are the avent and disposables. The motor is a little louder on the simplisse compared to the avent as well.

T4K

Oh my. I looooooove my Simplisse manual...soooo jealous you have the electric! This is a great price. I *just* stopped pumping at work.

krfogle88

I don't know anything about this pump -- Is it made to exclusive pump if needed? How many parts do you have to take apart to clean? Are replacement parts available to purchase if something breaks?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC