News $29.99 Combi Centre DX & Evenflo Big Kid!

U

Unregistered

At the Hamilton Samko & Miko Toy and Book Warehouse Sale Nov 30th - Dec 4th. 1-877-SAM-TOYS, www.samkosales.com

Ad says:
Value of $129.99, only $29.99
Combi Centre DX Infant Car Seat - rear facing car seat designed for infants up to 22 pounds & 29 inches tall (photo shows black with red cover)

Other ad says:
Value of $64.99, only $29.99
Evenflo Big Kid Booster Car Seat - for kids between 40-100 lbs (photo shows dark and light blue cover)

ALL SALES FINAL

ADS

equilibrium

Thanks for posting the thread about the dates. OP I think might be just posting to advertise (own) sales? Not sure. Anyhow, thanks for sharing!

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Thanks for posting the thread about the dates. OP I think might be just posting to advertise (own) sales? Not sure. Anyhow, thanks for sharing!

This was considered prior to approving, but since it's a flyer that has been sent out to the public it could just as easily be a parent excited to see such cheap seats and wanting to share it here the way many of us share sales from larger retailers. :thumbsup:

Angie - thanks for posting the reminder about the recall. I'd also like to add that if any of those seats are recalled and there hasn't been a fix applied to them, it is illegal for the retailer to be selling them or advertising them. So hopefully none of those seats are actually recalled as I imagine that a retailer fine wouldn't be a small slap on the wrist...

Does anyone know how long it's been since these seats were made for the Canadian market? I'm thinking the Combi seat could be very near expiry as well.

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
You may want to check this thread before running out to get one :thumbsdown:
http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=201509

Thanks, I'd missed that thread before. I posted to it. I'm not overly concerned about the sticker issue if the company is willing to back it, but the seat is a pain in other ways. I've never seen one installed or in use, but it was near impossible to get off the base.

Angie owned one, so when she says it's a royal pain and to steer clear, I'm inclined to believe her.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC