Favorite place to buy cloth diapers

Meg

I use diaper swappers but most times I'd rather get a brand new item for just $3-5 more!

:yeahthat: I also find it shocking how much people ask for used diapers. A lot of times I can buy a new diaper for just a dollar or two more and it hasn't been peed and pooped in for months by another kid! :rolleyes: I understand charging close to full price for a diaper that was only used once or twice, but I think it's odd people expect so much for their used diapers.

Last edited:
ADS

YinzerMama

for prefolds dydee diaper service has good prices. they also have good prices on proraps if you like those. i used those with my first son and daughters as nb but now i am hooked on bumgenius and flips and there is no going back. i still do some prefolds with flips but no more velcro for me, snaps all the way. love cottonbabies stuff and great customer service as well. not cheap to buy but it resells pretty well. i just sold 6 bgs for 60 bucks - could have probably gotten 70 if i hadn't been competing with their buy two get one clearance. in my defense my colors were better. :) i am going to sell 6 more but will wait till that sale is over LOL. i am only selling to justify buying the new bright colors - all the colors makes laundry so much fun.

T4K

Meg said:
My favorite is kissedbythemoon.com. Shipping is free and I've never paid full price for anything. Also, there are different tiers, so depending on how much you spend different freebies are thrown in. I've gotten free CJs butter, 2 free wet bags, free cover, free AIO, free book, free Kissed cash, etc. Also, you get points for every dollar you spend and then you can redeem the points for "kissed cash" to spend when you shop. I just ordered 3 of the brand new Thirsties Duo AIOs and got them for just $35 total because of the great sales. Since I discovered her store, I haven't shopped anywhere else. The CS is fabulous too.

If you like her FB page, you'll be updated to the giveaways, flash sales, specials, etc. Oh, and sign up for the newsletters for extra codes!

I'm loving kissedbythemoon. She buys used cloth for store credit as well! Way better than trying to sell EUC diapers here or on DS.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC