Checking Interest .. Women's Scrubs

MissAllyLou

I need these gone ... $10/item or two for $15, and I'll split shipping if you buy a 4 or more.

Ladies L, XL, and XXL scrub bottoms and tops in a variety of colors, sizes, and brands. Most were worn once or twice, some were washed and never worn. I need them gone, please help!

Last edited:
ADS

Misty-Bug

my friend is a nurse. She may be interested. Is there any way you can get pics for me? I worry about the length of the legs. the inseam from crotch down. If that makes sense. If you can tell me prices along with pics that would be great. thanks!

MissAllyLou

Misty, what size would your friend be interested in?

I will post pics and prices tomorrow. I was hoping to sell three pairs at a time for $50 or so shipped, depending on brand and condition. Does that sound reasonable?

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

MissAllyLou

As for prices, my thought is I'd rather sell in groups, because shipping would otherwise be too expensive. I'm thinking $15 $12 each on the Barco scrub pants, $10 $8on the Butter Soft pants, $12 $10 on the Butter Soft, HQ, and SH tops, $17 $15 on the rest. If you don't like my prices make me an offer, I just need these out of my house. I still have 14 PAIRS that I wear regularly, besides all of these!

Okay, here's the grand list, pics coming next:

Pants:

One pair Grey's Anatomy by Barco low rise, size 3xl regular length, in purple, EUC

One pair NRG by Barco low rise, size XL regular length, in Navy, EUC

Two pairs Grey's Anatomy by Barco low rise, Size XL Long length, in Black, EUC

One pair Butter Soft elastic-waist regular rise, Size XL regular length, in Navy, EUC

One pair Butter Soft elastic-waist regular rise, Size L regular length, in Navy, EUC

Two pairs Butter Soft elastic-waist regular rise, Size L regular length, in black, EUC

One pair Butter Soft elastic-waist regular rise, Size XL regular length, in black, EUC

One pair Butter Soft elastic-waist regular rise, Size XL regular length, in red, EUC

Tops:

Butter Soft mock wrap, size 2xl, in red with black trim, EUC

Butter Soft flexibles-knock off, size XL, red with black trim, EUC

Butter Soft button up, size 2xl, black with hot pink trim, elastic added to back to reduce the pregnant-belly look, EUC

Cherokee Flexibles, size XL, black with blue and green butterflies ("Midnight Monarch" pattern), EUC

Disney Tooniform by Cherokee, size 2XL, white with red trim and Winnie the Pooh design, EUC

Grey's Anatomy by Barco, mock wrap fitted bust, size 2XL, black,elastic added to back to reduce the pregnant-belly look, EUC

Grey's Anatomy by Barco, mock wrap fitted bust, size 2XL, ciel blue, EUC

UA Scrubs, wrap top, red with black trim and white daisy pattern, size 2XL, EUC

Butter Soft wrap top, Size XL or 2XL (can't remember for sure!), all black, EUC

UA Scrubs button-up, Size XL or 2XL, "Fresh Cuttings" pattern, EUC

Butter Soft mock wrap, Size Xl or 2XL, navy, EUC

Butter Soft mock wrap, Size XL or 2XL, green with brown trim, EUC

Sb Scrubs (Walmart's brand), Size XL, breast cancer design, EUC

NRG by Barco fitted bust, Size XL, navy, EUC

NRG by Barco, Size XL, navy, EUC

Cherokee, Size XL, 100% polyester, blue and lime green floral pattern, EUC

Butter Soft mock wrap, size Xl or 2XL, black, EUC

Scrub HQ High quality basics, size XL, elastic added to back to reduce the pregnant-belly look, white with multicolor butterfly and polka dot pattern, EUC

Healing Hands (made in India), size 2XL, elastic added to back to reduce the pregnant-belly look, white with blue floral pattern, EUC

Pics next!

Last edited:

MissAllyLou

Here's the tops:

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

I didn't pics of the pants because they are all pretty much the same. If there's interest in a certain pair let me know and I can certainly take pics!

MissAllyLou

BUMP ... These scrubs are all in excellent condition, I have so many pairs that none of them have ever had the chance to get worn out. Now I need the closet space. If you don't like my prices, seriously make me an offer and I doubt I'll turn you down. I need these out of my house!! :cool:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC