A new Wayfair Code Thread

ADS

Mags462

Dec 31 code is:

A9PK5

Sorry i've been posting these so late in the day :eek: I will strive to get on the laptop earlier in the day so i can post them earlier :D

Brigala

CPST Instructor
Thanks for keeping a Wayfair code posted. It sure is nice.

Too bad Wayfair has decided they'd rather just have their car seat clearance section get bigger and bigger rather than actually selling anything. Have you seen their prices? :eek: Oh well, there are other good shopping deals to be had there.

Mags462

Thanks for keeping a Wayfair code posted. It sure is nice.

Too bad Wayfair has decided they'd rather just have their car seat clearance section get bigger and bigger rather than actually selling anything. Have you seen their prices? :eek: Oh well, there are other good shopping deals to be had there.

Seriously! I was like .... um 5% off = clearance?!

But i still check it.... those seats will sit there and maybe they will drop the price once they sit for a while :p

crunchierthanthou

But i still check it.... those seats will sit there and maybe they will drop the price once they sit for a while :p

Keep watching. There may have been a MA70 for $115, and KF30 for $85 yesterday. :whistle:

er, I mean- yeah, you're right. Wayfair sucks now. Everyone should just give up. ;)

Mags462

Keep watching. There may have been a MA70 for $115, and KF30 for $85 yesterday. :whistle:

er, I mean- yeah, you're right. Wayfair sucks now. Everyone should just give up. ;)

Hahaha.... i just want them to clearance out their Radians.... i need an 80SL! Come on, dont they know they are "outdated"?! ;)

Kobain's Mommy

Holy crap that "exclude" list is long. I was looking at one of the MA70s with the code but it won't take it since Britax is excluded. I need to replace my classic MA since ours expires in a couple months. I need it for a back up seat since it's so easy to install.

Brigala

CPST Instructor

Now they have a Scenera (35 RF version) up there for $62.98! :eek:

It reminds me of when my son was about seven and had a great plan for making money - buy things from the dollar tree and sell them to kids at school for $5-$10. And I had to explain to him that even if he could find people that dumb to buy his things, which was doubtful, it would be unethical to take advantage of them like that.

*sigh*

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC