ds2, 5y8m, 49" and 60# - is in the top setting on the turbo

mylittlet

Senior Community Member
Ds2 is riding with dh in the semi today. He hasn't rode in the turbo for about 2m. Its in dh truck that doesn't leave the driveway often. I had to move it to the top setting. He has about an inch between his shoulder and the belt guide.

His main seat is the monterey. It is on the widest setting. He has at least 2 more settings to go up in it.

Our older kids outgrew the turbos at 7y and 8y. Our crazy tall kids!

ADS

AtTheSouthDam

Yeah, that sounds about right. DD1 outgrew the TB at the same time she outgrew the Regent. She's outgrown the Monterey at 8y and barely made it to that. She's too tall for a NBB in DH's civic and either rides boosterless there or in the front (fortunately this rarely happens. Dh is no more comfortable with than I am). She's also on the last click on the head rest in the last row of my van and has the sit next to her sister in the middle which just drives me batty :( I need to find another seat that fits better in the last row so I can move DD2 back there.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC