• buy both and return one

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • other- specify

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

christineka

Dd1 has almost outgrown the old style parkway. She'll be 12 in a month, but not close to 5 stepping in the spot where she sits. She loves her parkway and wants to ride in it "forever", but I feel that at 12 years old, a backless booster is sufficient. We have a literider. She's squashed in it. I want something wider for her. I'm told that the cruz is wider, but the measurements are the same as the literider's. The cruz comes with a pink cover, so she'd like it better. Plus, I have a walmart gc for $20, which would cover the cruz. The olympian is a lot wider. I think that might be good. It comes in black and silver, which isn't a color dd really likes. I'd have to pay $10 over the gift card. Or maybe I should buy both and return the spare after we decide which is best?

Here's dd in the literider (she'd be in a different spot- the second row, driver's side captain's chair)

boosternon1.jpg

ADS

momtoo3

Cruz. I bought the Olympian for ds1 (age 11, 80 pounds) and it sat up way too high. I could not extent the headrest high enough to give him head support. He was within 3 inches from the ceiling in my van. I had him sit in the Cruz at Menards last week and he fit well and said it was comfy. He 5 steps in my van but needs to ride up front about once a month. He also 5 steps up there but seems so short with where his head it compared to the airbag so I wanted to boost him up and give him some extra protection. I will be buying the Cruz before the end of the year.

hrice

Dustin prefers the Olympian because it is so deep and wide. He has a little bit of room to grow in my Yukon before he is over the headrest.

christineka

Apparently, walmart.com sells the olympian through wayfair, so I'd have to pay shipping. Does toys r us still have the olympian in stores?

ETA- I bought the cruz, since I only had to pay 75 cents out of pocket. If dd fits well and likes it, then great, if not, I'll return and we'll keep looking.

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC