For Sale Bum Genius, FuzziBunz, cloth trainer and more....

mykidsmylife

DSCN9353.jpg

-Sz 1 cloth trainer with snap sides. $5 Great for a petite child. SOLD

DSCN9352.jpg

BG nb inserts and repair kits. $3 for all.

DSCN9351.jpg

-2 Haute Pockets one size with no liners. $3 each
-7 FuzziBunz S petite old style well worn no liners. $2 each (yellow is sold)

DSCN9347.jpg

-Haute Pocket one size with BG liner. $5
-Wonderoo one size pocket with liner $5
-2 Thirsties S AIO. $4 each at the gussets and I don't know why.
-FuzziBunz S Petite w/ liner. Well worn and well loved. $4

DSCN9344.jpg

-FuzziBunz pocket (they say size 1 but River wore then from 10lbs-21lbs). The first 3 are $4 each due to that bad bleach load.
-The last one is $8.
All come with BG liner.

DSCN9343.jpg

-Bum Genius L AIO. They are all $3 each as they were in the bad bleach load and may need doublers at all times.

DSCN9348.jpg

DSCN9349.jpg

-BumGenius M AIO
-$8 for the blue
-$7 for the green and it comes with repair kit. The velco across the waist needs to be re-sewn on.

DSCN9345.jpg

DSCN9346.jpg

Bum Genius one-size pockets with both inserts.
-The top 2 rows are bleach damaged and one has small holes in it but they still work well. $4 each
-The last 2 are $8 each.

Again we do have a dog so there is dog hair from storing them but I will TRY my best to wash before shipping.
For both my lots I am asking $350 shipped for ALL!

Last edited:
ADS

chelle80

I'm also interested in the bright yellow fuzzibunz in the 3rd pic, is it a small? If so, total for it and the kick mat in your other post. Shipping to 71770. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC