Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    erincarter

Will BLVD 70 fit on Regional Jet?

Does anybody know if a 2011 BLVD 70 will fit on a regional jet (Bombardier CRJ-200). ?

The last two times we traveled, we checked our carseats and my 3.5 yr old son used the CARES harness on the airplane and my daughter, now 1-1/2, was a lap baby. That was a very unpleasant experience last time so this time we bought a seat for everyone. We plan on still using the CARES harness for my son, but need to figure out which seat to lug through the airport.

My son currently uses a Britax Diplomat when we travel. We just bought a BLVD 70 for my daughter for when she outgrows the Snugride 32 (which is right about now). I know the Diplomat will fit on a regional jet, so we have alternatives if the BLVD doesn't fit, but for once, we want our daughter to get something new and my son to understand that he doesn't always get the new stuff.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Will BLVD 70 fit on Regional Jet?

for travel I would get a Cosco Scenera (pack a spare pool noodle to ensure proper installation) it is a light weight seat and installs easily and is very affordable. I have lugged the marathon on a few planes and it fits but it is heavy!
    I would get a boulevard after the trip.

I would be careful when checking car seats, they are considered crashed after you do because luggage handlers are known to throw car seats around and being tossed around the luggage compartment.

but to answer your original question i do believe it should fit, you can only rear face her seat in the window seat though and forward face it in the middle and aisle
    Wyatt Henry, 5.25.2010

Carseat Crazy
    We took our blvd70 on one of the bombardier flights. It was very tight but fit. Sorry, but I don't know the model of the plane.