In Search Of Combi Flash

BeckC

I need a good airport stroller to go with our Coccoro. The Flash sounds ideal, but it appears they're discontinued!

Anybody willing to part with their Flash?

ADS

Dillipop

I don't remember if I saw this in a thread or on facebook, but I think Vera may have hinted that they are working on a new stroller frame that will take both the CCO and their infant seats. Hopefully this is why it's unavailable right now and a better one will come out soon!

I hope you find one.

T

tracyrogo

Hi- I am totally interested in buying your flash... i've been looking allover. Do you still have it??? THx!!!!

Brigala

CPST Instructor
Just FYI, my Coccoro seems to settle rather neatly into my Safety 1st Clic! stroller. I'd probably add a bungee for extra security since it doesn't click into place, but I'm confident it would work well - better than a luggage cart anyway - if I needed it to.

I'm not a huge fan of the Clic!, though. Mine is the original version, I think $50 on Safety 1st's website. It's not a great stroller but for the airport, it does the job (used it with my OBA to go to Hawaii).

cmcki737

If you are looking for it to use with a Shuttle 33 it is actually a horrible fit. I had an EX that worked well with my Connection but when I upgraded to the Suttle 33 I really hated the way it fit and switched to the Baby Trend Snap-N-Go which works much better in my opinion.

Y

yoqueens

I know this thread is quite dated, but I just purchased a Combi Corroco car seat since my daughter has outgrown her infant graco snugride. I purchased the combi for a few reasons (we live in the city, don't have a car and need something easily transportable.) I wanted to wait to get the car seat before I purchased the "flash" stroller that it supposedly fit into. Got my car seat, then went online to purchase the flash stroller and NO place has it online. I called the company and it turns out they stopped making the flash stroller years ago and have no plans to resume production :( does anyone have one out there they are done with and willing to sell to me? I'm so bummed, I thought this was the perfect city toddler seat solution. And if no one has the flash stroller, does anyone have any recommendations on light toddler seats that come with some sort of transporter and will fit on a plane?
Thanks,
Julie

Y

yoqueens

Just an FYI, the jeep stroller frame didn't fit the Combi Corroco :-( I'm going to order the baby trend universal and if that doesn't work i give up!
Thanks

mominabigtruck

The cco fit just fine in my pp plikos. I have two different ones, one us and one italian and if you recline the seat it nests right in there. The italian pliko folds to about the same size and weight as a mac.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC