Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: Peg Tender Twin

Peg Tender Twin

So I pcked one up at the thrift store the other day for $5. It was filthy and I couldn't get a good look at it but I figured wth for $5. Anyways, I got it home and cleaned it up and it's in like new condition, the fabric still has the new stiffness to it.

I have a mac twin traveller but I've been wanting a bigger double that sits up higher for the winter. So should I keep the tender and try it out or try and make some money off of it and keep looking?
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Use it for now and try to sell in spring

Sent from my iPod touch, sorry for any auto-correct typos!
    *STACY* Mom to: Sage-9, Nevaeh-6.5, Junior-5, Nayeli-1.5

I have to say I used the peg tender twin on a daily basis. I loved it for walks but hated folding it. I find that all the peg's I have owned clean up awesome I have had two triples one double and two singles. And for $ 5 bucks you can't go wrong.

Re: Peg Tender Twin

ooh, vintage peg, lol

Yup for $5 I'd totally have bought it, and would use it happily. Then again I once bought a peg reversible handle stroller (white frame, navy blue fabric with funky neon) and loved it for years. I pushed it because it was fun, and was built like a tank. It too was filthy, and cleaned up good as new.
    dd1 - 8y6m, hbb PWSGL
    dd2 - 7y3m, hbb PWSGL
    dd3 - 4y3m, ff advocate/frontier xt

Quote Originally Posted by Amdemarest View Post
    I have to say I used the peg tender twin on a daily basis. I loved it for walks but hated folding it. I find that all the peg's I have owned clean up awesome I have had two triples one double and two singles. And for $ 5 bucks you can't go wrong.
    It actually doesn't fold that big compared to graco double. I had a time trying to figure out the fold in the dark in the parking lot though. I'm not used to having to do both the handle and the foot button. The itty bitty basket is strange though, idk what you could put in there.
    Posted via Mobile Device