Seat depth on Radian vs. Frontier 85?

ADS

VoodooChile

I have a Frontier 80, not an 85, but I went out an measured both, and the Frontier has several inches over the Radian--if I quit measuring where the seat drops off, the Frontier has about 4 inches more seat depth to it. The Frontier sort of tapers off gradually so I had no set point to stop measuring. If I can get my little guy to nap I'll take pictures.

Pixels

The measurements database says the FR85 has 14 inch seat depth and the Radian 12.5-13 inches.

teekadog

I have both and the Frontier85 is much preferred by my older kids because of the more comfortable seat depth.

VoodooChile

I can't find my soft tape measure (haven't seen it since the move, now that I think about it). I measured before with string and a yardstick but I don't want to do that for pictures. I'll look around some more when dh gets home.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC