How many members and visitors have Regents or Huskys?

How many households have Britax Regents and Huskys?

• One Regent

Votes: 60 55.0%
  • Two Regents

Votes: 15 13.8%
  • Three or More Regents

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • One Husky

Votes: 18 16.5%
  • Two Huskys

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • One Regent and One Husky

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 7 6.4%

• Total voters

LaurieB

We did! We originally bougnt a husky, it was crashed and replaced with this regent. Casey moved into the husky in late 03 or early 04 so we used it for over 3 years. Now since this one doesn't expire until 2012, we'll save it for Sam who will be 7 in 2012, so he should get some good use from it, too!

Thanks for the compliment, we tell Casey he's lucky he's cute......

Laurie

ADS

Morganthe

I'm trying to keep a total tally here, so who marked
"Other" and why did you do so?

Hindsight.. I should have put an option for :
"No, I don't have a regent/husky, but I wanted to mark something just to participate on this poll" :p :D

Eventually, I intend to tally up the total, do the math, and see how much clout we have to gripe at Britax successfully :whistle: For Britax to determine that only 1-2% of overall customers will be unhappy, might be a misleading figure in this instance. I just wish I knew how many Regents/Huskys are in individual homes. :shrug-shoulders:

Morganthe

we need another poll on successful install vs. unsuccessful install

I thought of that before I posted this thread pool, but using "Unsucessful & successful" are very broad general terms that require more specificity to have any statistical impact. In which car? Both vehicles? 1 but not the other? Grandpa's but not owner.. Which seat position? Which installation method? LATCH or 3Pt or Lapbelt -- Long belt path, Short belt path. Too close for comfort to front seats with recline bar. etc..

GAH! :mad: So many variables, especially in a forum that a person can only vote one time and can't correct later. So I'll leave it to someone else for that headache :thumbsup:

Mama2J

On the successful and unsuccessful poll, how about...

Successful long path
Successful short path
Successful w/recline bar
Unsuccessful long path
Unsuccessful short path
Unsuccessful w/recline bar

And make it so we could check more than one for multiple vehicles, recline bar. And we could include more details in a post such as seat belt, LATCH, etc.

Last edited:

MySillyKids

On the successful and unsuccessful poll, how about...

Successful long path
Successful short path
Successful w/recline bar
Unsuccessful long path
Unsuccessful short path

And make it so we could check more than one for multiple vehicles, recline bar. And we could include more details in a post such as seat belt, LATCH, etc.

Thats not going to work. They ALL Have to have the Recline bar in the installation..

AND there's ALREADY two threads, about it. Why clutter up the board more?

Just post your info in the threads!

GREAT installs:

http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=19876

Cant get a good install:

http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=19990

There.

Mama2J

Thats not going to work. They ALL Have to have the Recline bar in the installation..

What I meant was whether the recline bar or the belt path itself was the reason for the success or no success. For example if the SBP worked, but not happy with the recline results, you would check:

Successful short path AND

That way we could see where the problems are.

MySillyKids

What I meant was whether the recline bar or the belt path itself was the reason for the success or no success. For example if the SBP worked, but not happy with the recline results, you would check:

Successful short path AND

That way we could see where the problems are.

Well, See, if *I* didnt get what you typed, then you would get TONS of false answers, because they dont understand.

LETS KEEP IT SIMPLE!

There are two threads, stated above. Lets keep it there. its working fine.

wondering1

For a poll, we could do "acceptable per new instructions in primary car", "does not meet new requirements in primary car", and then so on for secondary car, and tertiary car.

That only requires 6 choices, then we could have a 7th for "other - please explain".

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Hello polling enthusiasts. :) We may all be suffering from a bit of poll fatigue with several Regent related polls over the past few days. There is the option of starting another poll thread if anyone is so inclined, or start a "let's put our heads together to design another poll" thread to collaborate on a new one. Either approach seems more appropriate than trying to design or critique a poll within an existing one. :whistle:

nisi

Senior Community Member
My "other" is 3 Huskies -- 1 in each of our primary cars and 1 for the grandparents to use.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC