Small breastmilk storage containers?

ADS

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Assuming all goes as it did with my first two, I won't own bottles or a pump, so it's fine if I can't attach to either of them.

What about these? They are 2 oz and you get 12 for $15 plus whatever is shipping.
BrMilkStorage2oz_medium.jpg

Here is the link...
http://www.abbottstore.com/similac+reg/similac-breast-milk-storage-bottle-caps-combo-2-fl-oz-case-of-12-kit/invt/53571/
These guys don't ship to Canada and they seem to be the ones selling them on eBay as well. I'll dig around and see if I can find a Canadian shop that carries them.

http://www.snappiescontainers.com/ the hospital gave a sample of these when dd2 was born. I really like how the lid snaps back instead of coming off. They even have 1oz ones.
I'm confused with these now. The web site says they are disposable? Are they supposed to be one time use only?

ETA: Nuby in Canada got back to me and neither of the products I am looking at are available in Canada. And they didn't have U.S. info so I emailed Nuby in the U.S. to ask about the size and availability of that 2nd Nuby set I found. The first set I could find online at one or two places, they just didn't ship here.

Last edited:

Dillipop

I'm confused with these now. The web site says they are disposable? Are they supposed to be one time use only?

I had a couple of these from the hospital and I think mine have all broken now. Whereas the Medela ones I got at the same time are all still in tact.

For cleaning, I just threw them all in the top rack of my dishwasher. Or I'd shove a wash cloth down into it and swish.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I have a bazillion of the Medela ones. My aunt works for them and gave me a huge bag. I can send you a few if you need them and if shipping isn't astronomical. They're still sealed.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC