Michelle from Britax called me back

MsFacetious

Someone said to post when someone heard from Michelle, so that's what I'm doing. She called me back :eek: I was honestly shocked. She got information on exactly why the seats don't fit, although she didn't request as much detail as I was offering... :confused: She said she was going to take it to upper management and get back to me "if it isn't today then it will be tomorrow. We need to get this resolved for you so you at least have seats you can use."

Just curious if I'm the only one who got a call back (I was crying on her voicemail... that was a very bad day.) Or if they are calling everyone back?

I'm relieved just to get a call back, that made me feel better. We'll see what they decide to do.... *crosses fingers*

ADS

arly1983

I got a call back twice yesterday, does that count?

The first time, they couldn't find my registration info and the second to get more details about my problems with installation...

MsFacetious

That's kind of what I expected Arly... to be grilled about WHY they wouldn't work and I was totally prepared with explanations for all possible vehicles. However she really didn't need that much detail (which I did think was weird since she is a tech.)

I've been overly emotional lately, I'll admit it... but man this was just the LAST straw. Poor girl just got to be the one who got the brunt of it.

It will be interesting to see what solution they come up with... I'm nervous.

MsFacetious

If they called me back for that reason I think it was because they could tell I was genuinely upset. Trying to juggle dr's appointments has been difficult enough, now being told I can't use my seats was the last straw. I made it very clear I needed to know what I was supposed to do so my kids would be safe.

I also called 3 times. I was very persistent and very upset. I tried really hard to calm down before I called and sound calm and sweet... but I couldn't. I was too upset that day so I just left the sincere message instead. I went with the "honesty is the best policy" thing.

I doubt anyone else is as upset about this as I am. I know I'm the exception and there is several reasons for that. (Which I did explain in my message.) I think she understood that my situation is probably a rare one.

But I have no idea, maybe I was just the first one who's name was on her desk? I did call pretty quickly and was told a supervisor would call me back. I don't know if Team Leader and Supervisor are the same thing... but maybe that's why they called me back this quickly.

I don't know... I just feel slightly better that I was acknowledged. That is all. Hopefully they are calling everyone back.

arly1983

I got called back twice and I didn't cry nor was I nasty nor was I forceful, I just told them my concerns and answered any questions...

Melizerd

(hug) I can only imagine how stressed you are about it. I'm glad they did get back to you quickly.

I know how stressed I get with DS and then having DH have an MS flare and if I had to handle one more thing I don't think I could.

MsFacetious

(hug) I can only imagine how stressed you are about it. I'm glad they did get back to you quickly.

I know how stressed I get with DS and then having DH have an MS flare and if I had to handle one more thing I don't think I could.

Oh yeah see, I forgot that was your husband.. ;)

I mentioned that in my message... I was having a horrible day and then I had to go out there in 100 degree weather to try and reinstall my seats. I finally have an appointment at the MS clinic, plus all the kids appointments made and then they tell me I can't go anywhere! :eek:

Just walking to the car makes my symptoms 10 times worse. Much less being out in the heat for more than a few minutes. It was awful. By the time I came back inside I was a total wreck. (Does heat make your husbands symptoms worse?)

So yeah... the heat, makes me ten times more emotional because I feel so horrible. I hate the cold but I can't wait for winter! ;)

Melizerd

Just walking to the car makes my symptoms 10 times worse. Much less being out in the heat for more than a few minutes. It was awful. By the time I came back inside I was a total wreck. (Does heat make your husbands symptoms worse?)

So yeah... the heat, makes me ten times more emotional because I feel so horrible. I hate the cold but I can't wait for winter! ;)

Heat and humidity make almost EVERYONE with MS worse. It's been 90 for days here, today it's finally cooled off and the humidity left off.

It's more likely the humidity then the heat but both are common triggers. Try and keep cool. Try not to stress (I know easier said then done) because that will make you feel worse too. (HUGS) PM me ANYTIME!

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
Acknowledgement is always a stress reliever for me -- glad she called you back ... hope you back again as she promised & with super helpful info!

MsFacetious

Heat and humidity make almost EVERYONE with MS worse. It's been 90 for days here, today it's finally cooled off and the humidity left off.

It's more likely the humidity then the heat but both are common triggers. Try and keep cool. Try not to stress (I know easier said then done) because that will make you feel worse too. (HUGS) PM me ANYTIME!

Yeah I figured you would understand how upset I was... knowing how hot it was.

Although on a funny note for everyone to laugh at my expense. It was hot.. I was super dizzy and unstable out there... I fell out of the van a couple of times trying to reinstall them! :eek: Lol... I did that in my Dad's truck before I was diagnosed. Now I feel better knowing I'm not just a total blonde. ;)

I feel a little better today. :) Hopefully I will feel even better tomorrow when I get another phone call from them.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC