News Diono Angle Adjuster Available @ End of Week

ADS

mkmama

SWEET!!! I will totally be stalking amazon...I was just hoping today that they'd be here soon, because its either that or FF'ing by the end of this month...

Mom2three

Yes! I need 2. DD is RFing for now in my car and having 2 RNs in there is really eating up the front seat space.

zactayaus

Yay! Finally! I'll be ordering two the minute they are released!

ETA: I just checked my amazon acct and I have $9.15 in rewards to use! Woo hoo!

Brigala

CPST Instructor
I seem to remember someone saying they would be giving one away to techs? Anybody know anything about that? I need at least one, maybe two or three for personal use, but it would be nice to have an extra for my tech kit too.

agave

Yay! I want one about 6 months ago. Does amazon have the lowest minimum order for free shipping?

T4K

agave said:
Yay! I want one about 6 months ago. Does amazon have the lowest minimum order for free shipping?

Otherwise it's $25

babygirlsmom1005

Will this work for older RN's (like mine is a pre 45 lbs but retrod to 40 lbs)? I'd love one that would allow it to be more upright in the Odyssey

mkmama

:whistle: I wonder what constitutes 'end of the week'...obviously not Tuesday morning...but debating if I should start stalking tomorrow or Thursday, or if it'll be more like Friday/Saturday/Sunday....

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC