Oh how I miss my classic MA!!!

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
I had to swap seats with my dd and put the Radian XTSL in her 2dr Cobalt (yes, rf'ing :eek:) in order to squeeze a booster next to it and still leave room for her boyfriend's oldest ds. Anyways, since I loaned her my Radian, I took back my classic MA to use for my 2yr old dd. I haven't used this seat in almost a year. I just installed it outboard in my Suburban in seconds. It went in like butter. Oh how I love how it installs in my burb. And when I tried dd out in it to see if I needed to move the harness, she refused to get out of it. Even with less leg room, she didn't want out.

Oh, and at 2yrs 3mo and 29lbs....she's still on the bottom slots. LOL

ADS

bethng

The classic MA is one of my favorite seats of all time! I am hanging onto mine until it expires....and then I may hang onto it just so I can look at it lol

hsjwmom

I love love love how easy it is to install in every vehicle I've tried it in. That's why I used it as my traveling seat...no matter who picked us up, I KNEW it would install easily in their vehicle. My last trip was the first time I traveled without it and good grief, I missed it! I bought an Avenue to keep at my parents' and have whoever is picking us up swing by to get it. That sucker is NOT fun to install rfing. :mad: I refuse to turn her ff because of that seat.

I am SOOOOO tempted to fly with the MA this weekend and forget about the Avenue I have waiting. If it weren't for the super tight fit rfing AND ffing on the plane, I think I'd do it. Hmmm. I may do it anyway. Need to talk to dh...

(not to mention my Hannah cover is the mostest gorgemous cover ever!! It is embarrassing, how much I adore that cover. :eek:)

tam_shops

I feel your pain! I just sold mine b/c YDS maxed out the RF weight limit, so he took ODS's seat and ODS took our spare...The GN that replaced it, is *fine* but I can't install it myself (DH had to help) and the crotch buckle keeps falling under ODS's butt, so it's a pain...

I'll always miss my MA, loved that seat, just wish it had a higher Canadian RF weight limit, 30# stunk!

tam

StillThankful

I miss mine too! I'll always have a fondness of my previous classic MA and BLVD. Covers I've owned--greystone, huntington, ashley floral, olivia, mariposa, and dragonfly. They were beautiful seats that were an ease to install;)

Phineasmama

I still love mine too :)

Isn't target still selling the classic Roundabout? they should be available for quite a while yet...

VoodooChile

I miss mine too! Ds maxed it out rf (mine was the 33 lb one), so his cow seat went to dh's "extra" (rarely used) vehicle and I got a Radian. I SO loved my (I mean ds's ) classic MA!

cmm7

I was just saying in chat the other day how much I love that seat. I hope Target continues carrying it. I need to watch a kiddo who can fit in one!

CrazyBoysMamma

The classic MA was my gateway drug into car seat crack....January 2004 I bought a MA with a Freedom cover and it hooked me. I freaking loved that seat. I still can't bring myself to destroy it, so in my laundry room it sits.

glockchick

CrazyBoysMamma said:
The classic MA was my gateway drug into car seat crack....January 2004 I bought a MA with a Freedom cover and it hooked me. I freaking loved that seat. I still can't bring myself to destroy it, so in my laundry room it sits.

Mine too! But my cover ripped and the seat got crashed right before it expired. I think I still have the cover somewhere though.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC