Official Wayfair ISO and FS list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemonade

FYI, the new RA55 also fits parcel post now. I shipped one this week in addition to 2 FR85s. RA55 is taller but the other measurements are less so it works.

The 2 FRs I shipped on Monday were $13.xx pretty close by on the east coast and the RA55 shipped to TX was $23.xx.

ADS

Baylor

Lemonade said:
FYI, the new RA55 also fits parcel post now. I shipped one this week in addition to 2 FR85s. RA55 is taller but the other measurements are less so it works.

The 2 FRs I shipped on Monday were $13.xx pretty close by on the east coast and the RA55 shipped to TX was $23.xx.

Think the GN would ship for about the same?

auto-correct on the loose..

Lemonade

I would think so. But the FR is just under the limits. Just go on USPS.com and do calculate a price and just stick any local zip code in. You'll need to measure the box and figure out the weight of the seat and box.

tracee877

Still looking for an RXT cover trade. I have Spring and want Rugby for my first choice, but will consider Shadow and Cobalt, maybe Daytona. Here's Spring:

006.jpg

Ducky5306

mamajava said:
ISO: SG or SGL in any color. I don't have anything to trade, but lots ofpaypal.

Since the other person I was talking with already got one if the parkway doesn't work I'll PM you.

I'll be asking what I actually paid for it plus shipping. Can I say I think its pretty crappy to try to make a buck off people who could really use these seats? Everyone on here claims to be all about helping children be as safe as possible but I guess that only applies when it isn't about you making some cash?

Sorry pregnancy hormones make me not able to shut my mouth about this.

Sent from my HTC using Car-Seat.Org

msg221

Since the other person I was talking with already got one if the parkway doesn't work I'll PM you.

I'll be asking what I actually paid for it plus shipping. Can I say I think its pretty crappy to try to make a buck off people who could really use these seats? Everyone on here claims to be all about helping children be as safe as possible but I guess that only applies when it isn't about you making some cash?

Out of the many seats I have bought during these deals, which has been about six, I have only sold one for profit, which was one of the FR85's I got last week. I have no guilty feelings whatsoever. I still sold it for $20 less than the cheapest price I found online. I once bought a TB and donated it to our silent auction at work to benefit our "community service fund drive." Of the two RA55's I got today, I sold one to my co-worker for the price I paid so she would have a seat for her grandson in her vehicle, which she desperately needed as the MR she bought from me last year (again, for the price I paid) was given to the teen mom of her grandson. So this time, for this one seat I made some money off of (but in the process, still helped that mom save some money), I have no guilt over it. It helped fund Christmas gifts for my godchildren and grandchildren.

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Can I say I think its pretty crappy to try to make a buck off people who could really use these seats? Everyone on here claims to be all about helping children be as safe as possible but I guess that only applies when it isn't about you making some cash?

There are no restrictions in general on pricing in Swap, it is entirely up to the buyer and seller to agree on a price. Swap is essentially no different than Craigslist in most regards.

Please keep in mind that Swap is generally for personally used items, as per the announcement and sticky posts. This thread is a bit of an exception to allow people to buy/sell/trade related to this sale. One guideline we do have is that Swap is clearly not for individuals to sell multiple brand new items or to sell them for profit or for commercial gain. We have removed such swap posts in the past and will continue to do so. If you wish to sell or resell overstock, clearance or other new items, this can be done as a forum sponsor in a sponsor sub-forum.

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician

:love:

Last edited:

Lemonade

I have one FR85 in blue. The box is 28 x 20 x 20 and weighs about 24 lbs. ships from 19046. Anyone who is interested can plug that info into usps.com and get a shipping price. I'll sell it for $160 + shipping. FYI, it is currently listed on Ebay with a Buy it now. If this post violates any rules, feel free to remove it.

In response to the comment:
I've sold other seats to friends and family at cost but I need to sell some for profit to pay for the seats I'm keeping. I'm a SAHM and this is my way of funding my hobby. I'm not heading to Vegas with this $. I put out the money to buy the seats and I'm the one toting them to the post office and standing in line for 30 minutes (I did on Monday) so it is what it is. I would love to supply everyone who needs one a seat but I'm one SAHM and other people's children are not my responsibility. Never mind that what I'm offering the seat for is still significantly less than anywhere else one could buy it. If anyone it put off by my pricing, they are free to not buy a seat from me.
I do not mean this to be nasty but the poster put it out there so that is my explanation of why I am charging more than cost.

Baylor

I have to say that I was happy to pay a little more for the seat from Lemonade. Even at that price I could not have bought a new Fr85 for my son.

So while it was a little more than they paid I did not have to go through the hassle.

I think it would be one thing if they posted them at a great increase but to me it is a convenience fee.

auto-correct on the loose..

NannyMom

Ok, so It's MUCH cheaper to send seats parcel post :) So.... I have for sale....

Rushmore FR85 $160 plus shipping
Red Rock FR85 $160 plus shipping
Davenport RA55 $100 plus shipping (pending)
Storm RXT $190 plus shipping. Was taken out of the box to be a model for my blog (pending)
Stone R100 $130 plus shipping. Was taken out of the box to be a model for my blog (pending)

Think what you want about raised prices to make money. The proceeds are all going to benefit Baby Parker (I hope I'm allowed to say that. Since it seems everything else geared towards helping him has been deleted)

Last edited:

Jessica61624

Admin said:
There are no restrictions in general on pricing in Swap, it is entirely up to the buyer and seller to agree on a price. Swap is essentially no different than Craigslist in most regards.

Please keep in mind that Swap is generally for personally used items, as per the announcement and sticky posts. This thread is a bit of an exception to allow people to buy/sell/trade related to this sale. One guideline we do have is that Swap is clearly not for individuals to sell multiple brand new items or to sell them for profit or for commercial gain. We have removed such swap posts in the past and will continue to do so. If you wish to sell or resell overstock, clearance or other new items, this can be done as a forum sponsor in a sponsor sub-forum.

I'm curious what's the limit?
5? 50? 100?

NannyMom

And everyone has the right not to buy from those of us selling for higher prices. There is ALOT we do to keep children safe. I have given away (for FREE) more seats that I care to count. So, if I can make a little extra to make up for that, so be it. (at least, that was my original plan, before I decided Parker needed the proceeds more than me).

msg221

The seat I did sell at a profit was to someone local on CL, not here. But like Lemonade said, if someone doesn't like the price, they don't have to buy it. The mom that I sold it to was more than grateful to get it for $180 (though she did ask me in an e-mail if the price was negotiable) especially since she priced it at BBB and I believe it is $299 there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC