Official Wayfair ISO and FS list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

safeinthecar

Moderator - CPS Technician
Seeing as how the Wayfair thread has so many posts about people buying seats to sell, it seems like a dedicated thread here is in order to help put buyers and sellers together without completely taking over the swap forum.

ADS

hrice

I'm looking for a Maui FR85. I will have a brand new Davenport RA55 I can trade. Or pp.

Also looking for a blue or red RXT.

Heather, CPST and Momma to Dustin 11/01, Colton 6/08 and Peyton 6/09

Last edited:

Baylor

Fr85. I am not particular about cover. But full price it is tough for me. I am going to need one for ds2. My future linebacker. Lol.

auto-correct on the loose..

glockchick

I may need a FR 85 in cowmoo (not even sure if they had that one) or Maui for first choices but i'd take whatever I could get.

I'm waiting on the consensus in chat about how long DS will last in his RN. He's right at the next to top slots and if he'll last another 2 years, I'll be able to pass Kaleigh's FR on to him. If not, I'll need another FR. :p

keri1292

I'd love a Diono seat for ds3, any cover. :love:

Have a Blue Opal ProSport for possible trade.

Nevermind, I was able to get one tonight. :O)

Last edited:

msg221

Got one!! Thank you Alchris!!

A Diono XLT. I have a brand new, still in the box Probooster in Blue Opal I could trade or I will gladly just pay as well.

Last edited:

Lemonade

DH will not let me give my FRs away at cost. Cause I already sold a few to friends at cost. I just sold one on EBay pretty quickly for a $45 profit after Paypal and EBay fees and shipping. So that's roughly $160 if I had sold it on Craig's List for cash. I have 2 blue and 1 red if anyone is interested in buying them for $160 plus actual shipping plus any paypal fees. PM me if you are interested.

The only thing I'm ISO is an Onyx FR85 cover and then that would cause me to keep one of above FRs and I really don't need it. Don't tempt me.

Brigala

CPST Instructor
I have a pink sky Parkway SG and would like to trade for a blue.

Where do you live? I have a Blue OTW and I'd be fine with trading for pink (or just selling all together) but as I'm ambivalent on color and unsure whether I'm going to keep it or not, I don't want to invest in shipping in order to trade.

I've already posted my IHA/ISO right before this thread was created, so I won't repeat myself in entirety here. http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=199513 But the short version is that I have a Parkway SGL in Moonburst available for sure (offers welcome), and I'll probably have a Diono R100 in Stone available assuming I don't fall in love with it when it gets here (it will be open; I want to play with it). ISO an Onboard infant seat and/or a Coccoro. More details in my swap thread.

Ducky5306

munchkin said:
I would love (really want) a blue parkway.

I would also love a radian/dino whatever but not as desperately as the parkway.

I don't have any car seat trades, but do have JJBs or just Paypal.

If the one I ordered doesn't work for my son I'd be willing to sell it. I will let you know after we get it.

Sent from my HTC using Car-Seat.Org

Lemonade

DH will not let me give my FRs away at cost. Cause I already sold a few to friends at cost. I just sold one on EBay pretty quickly for a $45 profit after Paypal and EBay fees and shipping. So that's roughly $160 if I had sold it on Craig's List for cash. I have 2 blue and 1 red if anyone is interested in buying them for $160 plus actual shipping plus any paypal fees. PM me if you are interested.

The only thing I'm ISO is an Onyx FR85 cover and then that would cause me to keep one of above FRs and I really don't need it. Don't tempt me.

One Maui Blur FR85 left:)
And I'll have an Onyx and Davenport RA55 coming WITH cupholders as a bonus:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC