Infantino carriers on totsy

jessclear

I hope this link works, but I'm wondering if either of these carriers are OK for a new mom who needs to keep it cheap while learning to carry her baby. She already ordered a $15 peanut shell. Would one of these work as a more versatile carrier?

Ok, I took out the link to Totsy away because I'm not exactly sure of the rules here. Just thought I'd seek advice.

The carriers I'm asking about are the Infantino Sync, Sash, and Eco Sash. Here is the link to the Infantino site to see what they are.

http://www.infantino.com/category.cfm?subcategory=1001&group=94

Thank you for any help/insight you may have.

Last edited:
ADS

jessclear

I just changed the links to a direct look at the carriers from the Infantino site. There are 3 carriers that look similar to some of the more $$$ ones. Any thoughts on them being useful? this mom wouldn't even buy a peanut shell until she found one under $15. These are the best priced online I've seen so far for this type of carrier.

thoughts?

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
There is also an Infantino Balance Carrier on BabySteals this morning. Personally,.I don't believe they have the knowledge to make a comfortable, safe, and good for baby's development carrier so I wouldn't buy one. It seems they just copy well made carriers but don't end up with something to the same standards.

jessclear

Thanks, Techno! So, basically, you don't feel that their products will be good enough for a comfortable for mom/baby carrier. They make inferior products? I sure was hoping one of them might be just good enough for the right price. I even found her a $45-50 babyhawk and she wouldn't have it. Really cheap. I guess I can't help her much more. Just hope the peanut shell works well enough for her. This is her 3rd and she has 2 young girls who need lots of attention. I would think a carrier is essential to survive 3 needy kids. They are the 'spirited'-type like Hannah.

Rosey

I think it is a reasonable alternative. I have yet to meet a child whose legs/spine/whatever were harmed by an infant carrier. Unless it is the sling of death, meh whatev. Im sure others are more comfortable for momma but I have heard nice things about the balance carrier.

Kaitsmom

Can she, or you sew at all? I had an Infantino Euro Carrier, it wasnt awful, not my favorite either though. I made my sling for like $10, and my mei tie (my favorite) for $25 and that was because I needed new scissors. I still use my Mei Tie with my 43 lb 3 yr old. Both of the ones I made were very simple, I cant sew beyond what I learned in home ec, but my mom did help a bit. From what I hear a Moby is super simple to make as well

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC