Prevention is the Key! 360 RVM

M

Martin Pilon

Prevention! Prevention! Prevention! That is what is really important about driving. (With kids or not!) I just myself bought a new Kia rio RXV 2003 and first thing i know, a guy cuts me off! Why? Because he was not looking in his blind spot!!! Anyways, i thought to myself, what if it was me! What would have been going through my head for me to cut off someone? Well, anything actually! Work, family, super... But there is something that you always do when you are in your car with your family or alone, look in the rear view mirror! It's easier to look in the rvm because you don't have to turn your neck, twist your back, destabilize your car (very dangerous here in Canada) and that is why accidents happen people are to tired or just simply forget to do these exercises. But where there is a will there is a way!

Click on the link below proposition for not having to break your back to drive properly! Anyways, is it not logical for one to turn their back from the road in front of them!

Thank for your time.

Martin Pilon!

360 degree RVM

P.s. I hope that i contributed a bit to the general safety of the roads with this!

P.S.S. Back to the guy that cut me off! We stopped at a red light and instead of trying to boot the C**P out of him, i showed him my way of preventing these situations and went back to my thing. I don't know if he caught the drift, but i felt as good as i am now writing this to anyone who wants to read!

ADS

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
I am moving this post to the Coffee Break forum, as it is primarily commercial in nature. Even so, a very interesting product.

M

Martin Pilon

Thank you M Darren

Thank you sir. I hope it will help other people there too!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC