Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Moderator - CPST Instructor QuassEE's Avatar

KitchenAid Mixer - $170! SCORE!

Deal just in...

This KitchenAid Mixer - KSM75W Stand Mixer, 4.5 Qt. Classic Plus Tilt Head
    A baker's best friend, this smooth operating stand mixer helps knead, mix and whip tasty treats into shape. The tilt-head design allows you to easily add ingredients and access the contents of the bowl, while 10 speeds provide professional control. One-year warranty. Model KSM75W.

Regularly $299.99, and recently lowered to $199.99!
    Then use coupon code: XJW562A992 which currently takes an additional $10 off.
    THEN..they have a mail-in rebate! (even if you're not good at sending these in, $189.99 is really amazing for this mixer..)

Enjoy!

Abbi (9, Ozzi/Olli), Aiden (11, Affix), Mason (16), & Kyle (18) in '02 Protege5 & '11 Ody TE.
    It's like free money...Couponsurfers.com

2. Thank You from:

3. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member KaysKidz's Avatar

Re: KitchenAid Mixer - $170! SCORE!

I just paid $170 for mine at Target this past weekend. They are regularly $199 there, on sale for $179...but with the Target card, I got it for $170. That was only good through last Saturday though.
    Kay... Former CPST, Working Mom to SIX!
    25, 24, 18, 7yr, 7yr and 5yr!

Proud new 'Grammy' to Sophia 4/4/11, Kyra 12/15/11...and Elijah James 4/06/12

Moderator - CPST Instructor QuassEE's Avatar

Re: KitchenAid Mixer - $170! SCORE!

They seem to be clearing them out--they're usually cheaper right before Christmas, though...that's when I got mine.

-N.

Abbi (9, Ozzi/Olli), Aiden (11, Affix), Mason (16), & Kyle (18) in '02 Protege5 & '11 Ody TE.
    It's like free money...Couponsurfers.com