How much to ask for a 'slightly used' Regent?

Michi

Well...DH (who never liked the Regent in the first place) said that the recall is the last straw.
He wants me to try to get rid of it.
So...How much should I ask for a Regent that we have owned for less than 6 months???
(We paid $280 [plus tax] for it, but now DH is worried that we won't even get $200.)

If you are selling your Regent (or thinking about it) what are you going to ask for it?
Also, WHERE should I try to sell it?
Ebay, Craigslist? Put an ad in the local paper?
Or should I hope and pray that Britax , by some miracle, offers a refund [yeah right...:mad: ]

ADS

MySillyKids

There were tons of us talking about it last night. It's going to be a hard sale. You have to make them aware of the NEW crap thats going on.

Unless you put the kyle video in it or something.. :whistle:

I'm in the 'lets wait it out' mode, and seeing where everything is when the 'crap' falls from the fan.

You'd probably have to wait for the repair kit also.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This sucks so badly!

supercrunch

I would hold on to it for a couple weeks to see if Britax decides to step up to the plate.

Then I would try craigslist first (or see if someone local on this board wants to buy it). That way you wouldn't have to mess with shipping.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC