For those looking for Regent covers......

Connor's Mom

Yes, I am bored and piddling on e-bay at nearly 1am. Was searching for something, not for after market covers, and came across these for your entertainment, lol. :D

First, I can't get over the price. :eek: Toddler Car Seat Cover fits Britax Husky Regent OKID Guess they aren't selling to many of them as she has no FB for seat covers in the past 90 days. And what does "OKID" stand for?

This one hurts my eyes, lol: BRITAX REGENT AND HUSKY CAR SEAT COVER*FLOWER POWER*

This might be cute but would get old quick: BRITAX REGENT AND HUSKY CAR SEAT COVER*SPIDER MAN*

This for a MA but I wonder what Chanel would think about this one?: BRITAX MARATHON CAR SEAT COVER*PINK AND BLACK LOGO*

ADS

waterbaby

They are pretty... but from what I understand, it's best NOT to use after market products like this b/c they haven't been safety rated on the seat?

broken4u05

They are pretty... but from what I understand, it's best NOT to use after market products like this b/c they haven't been safety rated on the seat?

You are right. We sometimes post them because they are funny. Like who would pay that much? Also we really want Britax to start making more boy covers. Like trucks and bugs. There are so many cute girl covers now but not that many god boy ones.

I like the spiderman one but would never buy it

jen_nah

CPST Instructor

Yes, We like to have fun finding these type of items just to have fun with. None of us would ever think about buying one.

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
LOL -- that flower power was rather pukish, IMO....

I wouldn't mind a small Guchi print theme pattern :whistle:
(surprisingly, since I'm not a name brand fan, but the idea just has me in stitches)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC