SS1 and P3 for sale

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
Peg Perego P3 in Newport. Purchased in Oct 06. Used very rarely...in excellent condition. Has both bumper bar and child snack tray. Retails for $329, sell for $175.

Graco SafeSeat Infant seat in Renaissance. Matches beautifully. I am a CPST (Child Passenger Safety Technician)...so I assure you, I understand the concerns about buying a used seat. This seat has NEVER been in any kind of accident, has been used very rarely for my daycare babies. In like new condition. Retails for $120, sell for $75.

The ONLY reason I'm selling...I snagged a Peg Perego infant seat at BRU sale and now have bought the matching P3 to go w/it! LOL DH will kill me if I have TWO P3s and infant seats. So this one has to go!

P3_SS1004.jpg

P3_SS1003.jpg

P3_SS1002.jpg

P3_SS1001.jpg

Located in NE Oklahoma. Prefer local pick up!

ADS

MagnificentMama

Senior Community Member
wow! That does really match! Usually i get the "well they won't match if i don't buy the same brand" argument and you just disproved this :D

LOL i'd buy it, but i have no baby to put in it ;)

mimieliza

This is the same combination I had - it really does match perfectly. I had to search high and low for the Renaissance Safe Seat at the time - they don't sell it at all the BRU stores.

arly1983

wow! That does really match! Usually i get the "well they won't match if i don't buy the same brand" argument and you just disproved this :D

LOL i'd buy it, but i have no baby to put in it ;)

Me, tooooo! I am drooling over the P3.....I do not need another stroller....I really do not need another stroller...

Yes, Kay! I want it! Thank you Lara for getting her an e-mail for me!!
I just loaned out my SS1 due to the impending arrival of a baby and they only had a garage sale Evenflo with a pastel cover!!! AHHHH!!! If you could get back to Lara I have given her permission to give you my phone #. So you can call if you like. Gotta go now! Bye!

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
Sheesh....see what happens when you have too much going on?! LOL...I sent you a PM. Hey Tara...looks like you'll have a SS1 on the way in a couple of days...just gotta find a box for it!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC