what infant seat fit premie and snap-n-go double?

mylittlet

Senior Community Member
A list would be great. Looking for seats that can be bought local. Went to check twin premie seats and both are expired, so they need new seats right away.

ADS

cookie123

I put a 4 lb 0.7 oz baby in a SR 30 last nite and the harness was about 1.5 in too high. It was also nearly completely tightened.

SeattleRain

I know a twin mama who used the Chicco KF30 with her twins. She said it didn't "click" but it was the best option for her. The Britax B-safe/Chaperone are also compatible, but may not be locally available depending on your particular location. I've heard that the Dorel seats absolutely don't fit in this stroller, so the OB or the CC are probably out, unfortunately. You may want to take a trip to BRU and try it out though. They typically have the Snap and Go Double and the OB in the store so you could see if you could make it work, since those fit n00bs so well. Is price a big concern (i.e. are they looking for the cheapest possible seat?)?

I know it's not RIGHT NOW, but if she's signed up for Amazon Mom she gets free two day shipping from Amazon Prime. If that's okay with them, they can get the Britax B-Safe for $139. That seat fits teeny tiny babies. My friend brought home her 36 weeker in one at 6lbs and had to be on the second slots.

mylittlet

Senior Community Member
She didn't say if price was a concern. I want to ask what hospital she delivered at. They came home in these seats.

Locally we have the cozy carry, snugride30 and keyfit30. That's about it. We do have evenflo and flex-loc, but I didn't suggest those because they have a small car. Getting the handle down would be a challenge. Plus she has 2 premies.

cookie123

I couldn't help myself. I had to try her. There we were, all alone, she all unbundled for her feeding and her carseat sitting right there.:) After I took her out, I tightened it all the way - it was just a litle bit. Oh, and I measured with a tape measure.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC