Which color Recaro Signo???

MsFacetious

For those who already have Recaro seats... I'm curious about your opinion on which color for the Signo?

http://www.elitecarseats.com/Recaro-Signo.pro

I'm assuming Beige will show dirt so it is out.

But the black might be too hot, yet the Onyx cover on Britax are not.

What do you all think?? I prefer either blue or black... but we'll see.

ADS

hsjwmom

I asked dd2 and she likes them all. I don't want pink because the new little one may be a boy... I really like the black/sand one best but I'm concerned about it getting too hot. I'm thinking maybe the Desert Sand and then sew a few patches on it to "girly it up" BUT I'm worried about that one showing dirt!

I told dh he is going to help me pick which color tonight. I told dd that daddy and I would pick and let it be a surprise for her! Surprisingly enough, dh is totally cool with me buying yet another seat! I think I'd better order while the mood is good!

Let us know which one you go with...

MsFacetious

It'll probably end up being blue... not too ugly, not too dirty and not too hot. Since I can't see them in person I think that's my best bet.

southpawboston

as a current recaro owner, i have to say i am pretty disappointed in the cover offerings on the new comos/signos. they don't have any that will go well with a black interior with red stitching. our current YS is charcoal, but it's much darker IRL than in photos... it is almost black, yet it doesn't really get hot.

so we bit our tongues and ordered the signo in midnight desert or whatever it's called... the black with tan one. any other color combo would just look pukey in our car.

mom2riley

I ordered DD the Blush. Originally I had ordered the midnight desert for DS, but DD had a growth spurt so she needs a seat 1st. Although I think the cobalt would look good next to the blush. I am almost definite that as long as I love DDs seat I will order DS the desert sand. I just prefer darker colors. If the would have had a black/hot pink combo I would have been all over it.

hsjwmom

Dh just weighed in on it and he strongly dislikes the black/sand one. He's ok with either the cobalt or sand, so I'm going with sand...I think it will look nice with dd1's Blue Bouquet nightmare and the new baby's RA (Microdot tan and Safari covers) Boring but maybe I can spruce it up with a few sew-on patches :shrug-shoulders:

MsFacetious

I prefer the black one but I'll probably end up with the bluish gray one. I have no idea. If one was shipping before the other I would take whatever got here fastest!

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I think they are all nice. You can't really go wrong with any of them. They are all fairly benign covers. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC