(poll) How many seat did you buy from latest Wayfair sale?

How many seat did you buy in the Wayfair Britax Clearance

Votes: 17 27.4%

Votes: 4 6.5%

Votes: 4 6.5%

Votes: 1 1.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 8+

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • 0 - didn't need any

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • 0 - wanted some but missed them

Votes: 19 30.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lemonade

Just like I did with the Radian clearance a few months ago, how many seats did you buy in this current Britax clearance?

ADS

Brigala

CPST Instructor
Four, so far.

One PKWY SGL (will probably sell on CL), one RA55 (intend to keep if I like it), and two FR85s (will probably store one for a couple of years until I need it, and sell one on CL, though it's possible I might sell both).

I wonder whether these will keep trickling through for weeks on end like the Radians did.

They really need to lower the price of that Onyx seat. It's going to take them forever to sell them for $196 a piece. I bet they'd fly out of there at $150.

Mags462

I did not buy one this time around - but i considered it..... strictly for resale. But with the Holidays i didn't want to mess with it ;)

I bought 18 Radians from the old sale - sold several at cost to mamas who needed a deal and the rest went to ebay. :D

crunchierthanthou

I did not buy one this time around - but i considered it..... strictly for resale. But with the Holidays i didn't want to mess with it ;)

There's a good chance they won't move very well until January. Last November I bought about 10 seats when diapers.com had stacking codes. I only sold a couple before the holidays. I relisted the first week of January and sold 7 in two days.

Jessica61624

I need to keep some money in savings for times like this!! I didnt have any money or I would have got a maui blue fr85 and a ra55 for the baby

zactayaus

I just bought one (an FR85 in Red Rock) but if another one popped up when I was checking out their site I might be tempted to buy another, especially if it was an FR in Maui.

Mags462

There's a good chance they won't move very well until January. Last November I bought about 10 seats when diapers.com had stacking codes. I only sold a couple before the holidays. I relisted the first week of January and sold 7 in two days.

It wasn't so much the carry cost as strictly where to put 10+ Frontiers through the Holidays :p You should have seen my living room/dining room with all those Radians..... when the last one sold i was most excited about having my floor space back! :p

But yeah - car seat reselling is a fun game ;)

Spam

Just one, I needed it :) Thought about buying one or two extra for profit, but just didn't feel like messing with it right now. I love finding a deal on something I actually need.

Lemonade

I want to know who bought eight plus? Come on, fess up!

Me. I got 6 on Saturday and 2 more today.

1 SGL for DS when he gains a few more pounds
1 RA55 for DD in DH's car because it will last longer than her CCO

4 Maui blue FR85s
1 Red Rock FR85
1 Rushmore FR85

The rushmore has already been spoken for by DH's coworker. My friend said she needed one for her IL's car. Those I won't make any $$ on. And it's possible 2 blues will go to cso local peeps if they want them. Also no profit there. So I may be selling 2 and make money to fund the SGL and my general car-seat/stroller fund. Will sell the CCO if I decide to keep the RA55.

I bought 5 radians in that previous sale and sold them all. 2 at cost and 3 for a profit of $35 - $55 each I think on Ebay. I had gotten 2 RSTVs at the same time for $65ish each so it paid for those.

Um, someone mentioned storage. Yeah, I'm going to have to get creative.

Lemonade

I bought 18 Radians from the old sale - sold several at cost to mamas who needed a deal and the rest went to ebay. :D

18. LMAO.

tracee877

None....yet. I really want a RA55 but have no clue how long my 3yo would last in it. He's 30 lbs and about 38-39". No clue on torso. It would be more tempting if they were MA70's or BV70's.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC