Spam me with 'baby steals' sites

unityco

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Please. :eek:

I'm ready to start ordering, so I'm looking for deals (which I likely won't find 'cause I suck at it, lol. ;)) The only baby 'deal' site I know of is babysteals, but I'm sure there are others.

Apps and tips would be appreciated too!

TIA! :)

ADS

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
These all ship to Canada:

Babysteals
MamaBargains
GreenBabyBargains
TrueCuddles
Zulily

Zulily and BabySteals have iOS apps.

There might be more that ship to Canada, I'll check my bookmarks when I have more time.

If you've got somewhere in the U.S. to ship to, there is also Gilt and Totsy which personally, I don't think their pricing is always that great and they have weird selections of things. Also, often tons of girl clothing, shoes, accessories, but not a ton of boy stuff. Gilt (and maybe Totsy) too has a referral program so if you sign up through someone's link, you get a coupon I think. I seem to recall they sent me something saying if I sent someone an invite that person would get a $15 voucher although that could be expired right now because I'm not much of an "inviter". LOL And now that I think about, it might have been Zulily that sent me that email and not Gilt. :shrug-shoulders:

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Yes. Finding them a bit spammy and girly, but I'm still keeping an eye out! :)
Ya, they email a bit much. Gilt and Totsy are even worse for email; they totally suck. Gilt has about a billion different "Gilt groups" and I started getting all these travel emails and other crap that I had to go in and unsubscribe from because it totally wasn't clear I was going to be getting something from a different associated company. Thinking of opting out of emails from Gilt and Totsy entirely and just going to their sites when I feel like it.

And yes, girly. All these sites tend to get a ton of girl stuff and not as much boy stuff. GreenBabyBargains recently had some organic, unisex coloured infant kimono gowns and pants/tops sets so I picked up some of those while someone had something not pink! :)

V

VanIsleMommy

eco baby buys (I think the site is ecobabybuys.com) - I got cloth diapers there at 25% off :)

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
I got an email from Gilt the other day that they now ship internationally and are offering free international shipping for a short time. Let me know if you want to sign up with them and I'll look into whether sending you an invite gives you any bonus money from them. Here is their kids link http://www.gilt.com/sale/children and on that page they have a link to their "baby boutique".

eco baby buys (I think the site is ecobabybuys.com) - I got cloth diapers there at 25% off :)
Ha, I was just coming to post this one but you beat me to it. :) Here is the direct link https://www.ecobabybuys.com/index.php/

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC