Does anyone know-which models on the Ody have backup cameras?

todzwife

I am short and after having this on my Tribeca, I realized I shouldn't ever drive without one again.

Does anyone know which models on the 2012 ody have the back up camera? I can't seem to find it on the site.

ADS

rxmommy

In the 3rd generation it's just the Touring models....so I would *assume* it's the Touring and Touring Elite for the 2012? I wonder if you could get it on the EX-L w/ Navigation though. Since it has the screen there....hmm....

Sorry I am no help at all!!:eek:

NVMBR02

According the brochure I have the EX-L and above have the back-up camera. If you get the navigation system you have the multi-directional back-up camera.

I thought the EX model does too but it isn't listed so that was probably just in my head. :eek:

ETA: I know the EX-L comes standard with a back-up camera in both the Odyssey and the Pilot. We test drove both of those last week.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Our '09 and '10 EXLs had/have a backup camera. I would imagine similar models of the '12 would, too. (If it doesn't have navigation, the screen is in the rear-view mirror, which I actually prefer.)

If it matters, my understanding is that backup cameras are quite easy and inexpensive to add aftermarket in many cases.

NVMBR02

Our '09 and '10 EXLs had/have a backup camera. I would imagine similar models of the '12 would, too. (If it doesn't have navigation, the screen is in the rear-view mirror, which I actually prefer.)

If it matters, my understanding is that backup cameras are quite easy and inexpensive to add aftermarket in many cases.

The 2011 and 2012's EX-Ls back-up camera is in a display where they navigation system would be. When you aren't backing up it is the big computer display for your radio and some of the other controls.

NVMBR02

We have a 2011 EX w/res and it has the back up camera so we didn't need to go up to the EX-L to get it.

Interesting. We were told that you could only get the RES with the EX-L. Going on Honda's site it doesn't allow you to get the RES without the EX-L either. :confused: Dh is not fond of leather so I was trying to find a way to avoid it and get the other features we want.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC