carseats for free pop-up

ADS

sb518

they work if you fulfill the requirements which are like "sign up for this credit card with an annual fee, charge $500 on it" and then "sign up for cable and have it for a year" and you have to complete three "offers" and then they send it to you. I did it once for a $100 giftcard but this is the first time I've seen carseats!

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
I actually just completed that annoying thing to get a free Companion for my SIL's baby -- the other choice was a Boulevard.... It was a really time consuming, PITA process, though!

becca011906

Senior Community Member
I've tried to do something like that before for a marathon and i couldn't do it... we were repairing our credit at the time so signing up for this cc and that... wasn't going to happen...

CPS_obsessed_EMT

Senior Community Member
I spent hours on that trying to get a free Boulevard. :hitselfonhead: It just kept saying "Last step! Sign up for one more offer!" And none of the offers were free. At first I kept telling myself "Well, the price of this offer is worth a Boulevard" but then they just kept on saying sign up for one more! Sign up for just one more!

I finally gave up and it took me days to cancel everything I signed up for, and now I get TONS of junk mail. :soapbox:

sb518

yeah here's the "fine print!"

"To receive the incentive gift you must: 1) Register with valid information; 2) Complete the user survey; 3) Complete at least two (2) Silver offers Page, two (2) Gold offers Page, and two (2) Platinum offers Page; and 4) Refer one (1) unique household that also must complete these requirements. Purchase may be required. Please read Terms & Conditions for details. Upon completion of all requirements, we will ship the incentive gift to you with free shipping."

Just complete our 6 offers, and then make a friend complete them and then get a free carseat! I'd rather just save my money for a few weeks and buy one myself!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC