Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829303132333435363738 LastLast
    If anyone is looking to sell a diono seat they got or come across one, please let me know! I keep checking but keep missing!

CTRS Momma to two boys!

**L 1/28/10 RF in Radian**
    **C 10/04/12 RF in Orbit g2 infant seat & OBA 35**

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: GO TO WAYFAIR NOW!!! Frontiers! SGL! RA55!

Quote Originally Posted by msg221 View Post
    Does anyone know if, last week when all of this car seat insanity began, if more seats popped up on Sunday morning as well? I'm wondering if I need to set my alarm to wake up at the butt crack of dawn just to get on here again to see if they restocked the clearance section!

Also, who else, after refreshing the Wayfair page 4,908,327,894 times, now loathes Onyx?
    LMAO I am sick of seeing that Onyx FR85. It's just taunting us with its insanely high (but still better than anywhere else normally) price.

You could just stay up all night. I can't remember what happened last Sunday.
    CPST and Mom to:
    DS 12/05 {60# and 55.5"}
    DD 6/08 {56# and 51.5"} in an Incognito

CPS Technician crunchierthanthou's Avatar

Does anyone know if, last week when all of this car seat insanity began, if more seats popped up on Sunday morning as well? I'm wondering if I need to set my alarm to wake up at the butt crack of dawn just to get on here again to see if they restocked the clearance section!

Also, who else, after refreshing the Wayfair page 4,908,327,894 times, now loathes Onyx?
    It's not the only indicator, but I don't have an order from Sunday in my account history. However, more popped up throughout Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonade View Post
    LMAO I am sick of seeing that Onyx FR85. It's just taunting us with its insanely high (but still better than anywhere else normally) price.

You could just stay up all night. I can't remember what happened last Sunday.
    I may be staying up all night anyway, trying to work on my paper. SD#1 invited us to the zoo tomorrow morning. With my luck, that is when the Diono would pop up! Hmm, I should see if I can shop Wayfair from my phone too!

Marsha, Godmother to Nour & Zain (8) and grandparent (aka "Nanny Marsha") to Ethan (8), Katelyn & Owen (7), and Chase, (6)

Quote Originally Posted by tracee877 View Post
    The RXT I got was Spring (Flora).
    They had Flora and I missed it? Cry cry cry, my old VW (1964 double cab) needs Flora LOL!

The RA55 I bought earlier this week came. Feb 2011 DOM, so not quite as new as I had hoped. But if my wee one takes after my big one, he can still be rear facing when it expires .

My big one (5.5 yo) meets the weight limits, but is just over the shell height limits to rear face.
    Last edited by safeinthecar; 11-13-2011 at 09:30 PM.

I am such a deal freak

I have had FR85's, RA55's, and SG's in my cart but am not tempted to buy so i release them.... but can i get a flippin' Diono? Nope.... so here i am refreshing and refreshing again....

I probably missed this in the 40 pages of this thread - but has today's code been posted?
    Maggie - Rollin' hard in my Swagger Wagon with my 3 lil' men all properly restrained

I used the code P4SN7 earlier today.

Marsha, Godmother to Nour & Zain (8) and grandparent (aka "Nanny Marsha") to Ethan (8), Katelyn & Owen (7), and Chase, (6)

9. Thank You from:

This place is seriously bad for me. Do I NEED anymore car seats?! NO!!! And yet i've bought 3 today Everytime I see this thread bumped, I have to GO TO WAYFAIR NOW!!! lol.
    Mama to Sofi: 7.1 yrs, 46Lbs (47"), Boostered in a Turbo, Vivo, Monterey, Cybex; harnessed in Nautilus
    Nanny to BabyD, 21 months in a RXT, Classic Marathon, Boulevard 70

Quote Originally Posted by NannyMom View Post
    This place is seriously bad for me. Do I NEED anymore car seats?! NO!!! And yet i've bought 3 today Everytime I see this thread bumped, I have to GO TO WAYFAIR NOW!!! lol.
    BUY ALL THE SEATS!!!!! (Now we just need the author that blog to draw some crazed, maniacal woman with a bunch of car seats flying everywhere!)

BUY ALL THE SEATS!!!!!
    I know!! I'm trying!!

This is when i wish I didn't live with my parents. Then I could just let all the boxes sit in the livingroom. But no, I must find places to hide them.
    Mama to Sofi: 7.1 yrs, 46Lbs (47"), Boostered in a Turbo, Vivo, Monterey, Cybex; harnessed in Nautilus

I know!! I'm trying!!

This is when i wish I didn't live with my parents. Then I could just let all the boxes sit in the livingroom. But no, I must find places to hide them.
    LOL! Where is NannyMom? Just follow the Britax box trail

C~9/06 Boostered in FR85 Livia & Maui C~2/09 Boostered in GN Daisy & Julia
    Driving in 2005 Toyota Camry & 1994 Honda Accord

14. Thank You from:

CPS Fanatic
    Did someone buy all the frontiers? It's weird with them gone. Maybe they'll pop back up.

Quote Originally Posted by StillThankful View Post
    LOL! Where is NannyMom? Just follow the Britax box trail
    Oh no, she's got some Diono boxes in there as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica61624 View Post
    Did someone buy all the frontiers? It's weird with them gone. Maybe they'll pop back up.
    I did. Each and every last one of them. Just ask StillThankful and MSG221

There are still 20. Sometimes everything goes down for a few minutes, other pages too.

ETA: You mean the Onyxs, right? The seats that won't go away?
    K, 11/07, FR85, 5-point harness
    E, 12/10, RA55, now FFing

CPS Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by alchris

There are still 20. Sometimes everything goes down for a few minutes, other pages too.

ETA: You mean the Onyxs, right? The seats that won't go away?
    I looked twice and both times they were gone. I see them again :-(

Hey, at least you left one for me! How sad is it that I haven't gotten hold of a kid yet to ride in it? It's been installed in my car and the only thing that has sat in it is the registration card that is still attached!

I am now officially blaming Wayfair for the lack of progress on my paper. I spent most of the day refreshing that stupid page. I think I am giving up on it for tonight. I don't think the Diono's will be showing back up and I need to get at least ten pages written tonight! I have about 27 days to get my 30+ page paper written!

I looked twice and both times they were gone. I see them again :-(
    Yeah, the site goes down like that quite often. You can still see the number of different items that are supposed to be there on the left and/or on the top, even though it doesn't show. Just more chances to refresh, LOL.
    Last edited by alchris; 11-12-2011 at 11:42 PM. Reason: added top of page too

C~9/06 Boostered in FR85 Livia & Maui C~2/09 Boostered in GN Daisy & Julia
    Driving in 2005 Toyota Camry & 1994 Honda Accord

Does anyone want an R100 in Stone to keep that you need rather than to resell? I debated getting one, but after researching a bunch I think I'm going to stick with what I have. If anyone does, let me know, and I'll release the one in my cart. Thanks!