GO TO WAYFAIR NOW!!! Frontiers! SGL! RA55!

ADS

Lemonade

Does anyone know if, last week when all of this car seat insanity began, if more seats popped up on Sunday morning as well? I'm wondering if I need to set my alarm to wake up at the butt crack of dawn just to get on here again to see if they restocked the clearance section!

Also, who else, after refreshing the Wayfair page 4,908,327,894 times, now loathes Onyx?

LMAO:ROTFLMAO: I am sick of seeing that Onyx FR85. It's just taunting us with its insanely high (but still better than anywhere else normally) price.

You could just stay up all night. I can't remember what happened last Sunday.

crunchierthanthou

Does anyone know if, last week when all of this car seat insanity began, if more seats popped up on Sunday morning as well? I'm wondering if I need to set my alarm to wake up at the butt crack of dawn just to get on here again to see if they restocked the clearance section!

Also, who else, after refreshing the Wayfair page 4,908,327,894 times, now loathes Onyx?

It's not the only indicator, but I don't have an order from Sunday in my account history. ;) However, more popped up throughout Monday.

msg221

LMAO:ROTFLMAO: I am sick of seeing that Onyx FR85. It's just taunting us with its insanely high (but still better than anywhere else normally) price.

You could just stay up all night. I can't remember what happened last Sunday.

I may be staying up all night anyway, trying to work on my paper. SD#1 invited us to the zoo tomorrow morning. With my luck, that is when the Diono would pop up! Hmm, I should see if I can shop Wayfair from my phone too!

thtr4me

The RXT I got was Spring (Flora).

They had Flora and I missed it? Cry cry cry, my old VW (1964 double cab) needs Flora LOL!

The RA55 I bought earlier this week came. Feb 2011 DOM, so not quite as new as I had hoped. But if my wee one takes after my big one, he can still be rear facing when it expires :eek:.

My big one (5.5 yo) meets the weight limits, but is just over the shell height limits to rear face.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mags462

I am such a deal freak :eek:

I have had FR85's, RA55's, and SG's in my cart but am not tempted to buy so i release them.... but can i get a flippin' Diono? Nope.... so here i am refreshing and refreshing again.... :p

I probably missed this in the 40 pages of this thread - but has today's code been posted?

NannyMom

This place is seriously bad for me. Do I NEED anymore car seats?! NO!!! And yet i've bought 3 today :rolleyes::eek: Everytime I see this thread bumped, I have to GO TO WAYFAIR NOW!!! lol.

msg221

This place is seriously bad for me. Do I NEED anymore car seats?! NO!!! And yet i've bought 3 today :rolleyes::eek: Everytime I see this thread bumped, I have to GO TO WAYFAIR NOW!!! lol.

BUY ALL THE SEATS!!!!! (Now we just need the author that blog to draw some crazed, maniacal woman with a bunch of car seats flying everywhere!)

Jessica61624

alchris said:
There are still 20. Sometimes everything goes down for a few minutes, other pages too. :)

ETA: You mean the Onyxs, right? The seats that won't go away? ;)

I looked twice and both times they were gone. I see them again :-(

msg221

I did. Each and every last one of them. Just ask StillThankful and MSG221 :p

Hey, at least you left one for me! How sad is it that I haven't gotten hold of a kid yet to ride in it? It's been installed in my car and the only thing that has sat in it is the registration card that is still attached!

I am now officially blaming Wayfair for the lack of progress on my paper. I spent most of the day refreshing that stupid page. I think I am giving up on it for tonight. I don't think the Diono's will be showing back up and I need to get at least ten pages written tonight! I have about 27 days to get my 30+ page paper written!

alchris

I looked twice and both times they were gone. I see them again :-(

Yeah, the site goes down like that quite often. You can still see the number of different items that are supposed to be there on the left and/or on the top, even though it doesn't show. Just more chances to refresh, LOL.

Last edited:

alchris

Does anyone want an R100 in Stone to keep that you need rather than to resell? I debated getting one, but after researching a bunch I think I'm going to stick with what I have. If anyone does, let me know, and I'll release the one in my cart. Thanks!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC