GO TO WAYFAIR NOW!!! Frontiers! SGL! RA55!

Cryssy Jane

crap I caved. an RA55 in smokey pearl is on it's way to me. I had rewards amount so I paid $85. If I decide not to keep it, I have a client that I could probably sell it to.

ADS

Lemonade

This is killing me! I have no money right now. I don't even need a seat but I hate passing up good deals!

I have the same issue.

crap I caved. an RA55 in smokey pearl is on it's way to me. I had rewards amount so I paid $85. If I decide not to keep it, I have a client that I could probably sell it to.

Um, I just ordered an Onyx RA55. It will be my first next gen britax convert.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jessica61624

Seriously???? Why does this happen when I have NO money!!!! Not that ds needs a frontier as he will be rf for years to come. It would be nice to have an extra seat for dd though.

CrunchyMaineMama

Senior Community Member
I'm going to delete a maui blue out of my cart. Anyone want it?

I must have gotten it. :) I was going to get a Red Rock and then the Maui appeared. DD said she'd rather have blue.

What is the difference in the covers? Anyone know? Are some cushier? I'm debating between Red Rock & Rushmore for DH's car...

Jessica61624

CrunchyMaineMama said:
I must have gotten it. :) I was going to get a Red Rock and then the Maui appeared. DD said she'd rather have blue.

What is the difference in the covers? Anyone know? Are some cushier? I'm debating between Red Rock & Rushmore for DH's car...

Both rushmore and red rock are mesh. The maui blue is a different style mesh and its nicer.

Hurry there is another maui!

CrunchyMaineMama

Senior Community Member
Both rushmore and red rock are mesh. The maui blue is a different style mesh and its nicer.

Hurry there is another maui!

Thanks! I got it! Now she'll have one for DH's car too :D

ETA: I'm so excited to get these! I always miss the good deals because I'm either too late or don't have the money. DH just happened to get a bonus yesterday and I timed this right!! YAY!

crunchierthanthou

Are these orders going to fall through?

IME? no. They'll ship. A few months ago they had a similar clearance on Sunshine Kids seats. I think it was at least 100 posts long. Some fell through, but I'd guess at least 75% were honored- probably more.

They do have a glitch in their inventory system. When someone checks out, the seat immediately shows back up for a few seconds. If you snag it then, it might get cancelled. If it says there is more than one in stock, you can expect it to ship. If it shows only one, and it doesn't ship within about two days, it might be in limbo for a week or so. Those still come through sometimes, though.

signed, someone who has ordered from wayfair clearance way too much. :eek:

Meg

Great. So I just bought a car seat I didn't need. :eek: And some clearance toys for Christmas.. and I was close to getting a Stokke high chair, but my husband decided to intervene with my shopping spree. Lol.

I love this site! I never heard of it before this thread.

2BunniesMommy

I am not allowed to go to this site at work, but I really want to. I am here until 7:30 tonight, so if there are any now, there probably won't be by then. I want another Frontier85. DD2 likes to put the armrests up on the Frontier 80, so I am thinking an 85 would be better.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC