GO TO WAYFAIR NOW!!! Frontiers! SGL! RA55!

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
SO bummed that I missed this. The RA55 in Smokey Pearl is very tempting, but my boys are getting bigger and don't really need more convertibles.

ADS

msg221

I guess I have my dog Winnie to thank as the reason I was up so early this morning and able to see Lemonade's post about this. I had an appt to take her to the groomer at 8:00 so I was up right after Lemonade posted about this!

I'm excited to hear that these seats are in Utah because that means I will get it quicker! Really, I don't NEED this seat because Zain does still fit RF in the MR, but I can't put him in it FF because I still cannot get that thing installed tightly FF in my vehicle. I could just switch him and Nour and turn the TFP FF for him (since he's too heavy now to fit RF) and put Nour the Peanut in the MR, but how could I pass up a BRAND NEW FR85 for $115?

If another one pops up, I may just snag another!

Last edited:

Brigala

CPST Instructor
What was the price? All I see is Onyx for 196 and that doesn't seem like less than the usual sale. As usual I missed the good deal. @#$%&@!@&!!

Don't give up hope! More may pop up from time to time. I snagged one in Rushmore for $115, and with my rewards points it came to $108. Since then I've seen several pop up again and then disappear.

In order to get deals like this you just have to stalk. Or go check out the swap in a week and see how many of them end up over there. :)

I haven't decided yet whether to sell mine yet; at that price I may actually store it in the attic for 2-3 years until I can use it for DD. I figured for the price I could buy now and decide later.

Mags462

I don't need any of these - but the RXT would have been cool to play with :D

But i check wayfair.com everyday several times a day and their baby section has some AWESOME deals on other items .... the strollers in particular are changing everytime i click on it. Today i have seen mac's, uppa, quinny, and britax to name a few :p

cookie123

Don't give up hope! More may pop up from time to time. I snagged one in Rushmore for $115, and with my rewards points it came to $108. Since then I've seen several pop up again and then disappear.

In order to get deals like this you just have to stalk. Or go check out the swap in a week and see how many of them end up over there. :)

I haven't decided yet whether to sell mine yet; at that price I may actually store it in the attic for 2-3 years until I can use it for DD. I figured for the price I could buy now and decide later.

Well, you hoarder you! You know you'll want what ever seat/cover that's available then anyway. You may as well give it to me now!

mykidsmylife

Thanks for posting. My sister started looking for a FR85 yesterday so this is great and I think they ship APO! I just hope she got it in time. :)

msg221

rushmore and red rock back up

Grrr. I missed it. I had to go pick the dog up. On a side note, they really shaved my dog's fur down (I don't mind, because she was shedding horribly!) and when they brought her out, I almost said "that's not my dog!" because her coat is a completely different color underneath! When she's all furry, it's dark brown but shaved way down, she is a very light tan/blonde color with one dark spot down the center of her back!

Guess I will be stalking Wayfair for a while!

sfaqt18

Got another. Not sure if I'll hoard it for 2 years until my little boy can use it or find a local friend who needs a good deal. But they are popping up so keep checking! Thanks for this post!

StillThankful

Ummmm....why didn't I see this?

I'm in the board EVERY.SINGLE.DAY and somehow missed this huge thread:p

Goes to show you that God knows I'm NOT supposed to get anymore carseats until January when the new Evenflo Securekid comes out. Otherwise, I know that I would have gotten a Frontier at that low price.;)

NannyMom

Ummmm....why didn't I see this?

I'm in the board EVERY.SINGLE.DAY and somehow missed this huge thread:p

Goes to show you that God knows I'm NOT supposed to get anymore carseats until January when the new Evenflo Securekid comes out. Otherwise, I know that I would have gotten a Frontier at that low price.;)

I've barely been on this weekend, but I knew. That's what happens when you give your number to other crazies here ;) I got a text, lol

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC