RA55 questions

Keeanh

I'm seriously considering using a RA55 in place of the MR. Do the seats puzzle the same way? I can get the arms of the Monterey & the Apramo under the cupholders of the MR. Will I be able to do that with the RA55?

How wide is the RA55? 19", like the 50 & the MA?

Will the RA55 be more compact front-to-back?

Is the RA55 the same base & shell as a Classic MA? Or close enough that I can try out my neighbour's MA?

I know there's less leg room in a RA. That's okay.

ADS

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
For me the MR65 fit better with boosters than the RA55. The girls were able to buckle easier with the MR65. But the only boosters I had were 2 literiders

java

If I had the seat here I would measure it....

I do not own a myride but I have tried one before. I think it would be easier to puzzle the myride than the RA55 because of the way it sits...it's just different.

As far as being similar to the classics, it takes up less space front to back than the classics so you could try it out just for that purpose, but I don't know if it would be a good test to see how it would puzzle, kwim?

It is compact front to back IMO...fits very well in our smaller car with some room to spare in fact...the only seat we have extra room with. It's in my siggy...that is an 05 hyundai elantra and there is actually about 1.5 inches beween the back of the carseat and the front headrest.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC