toyota prius and three car seats???

U

Unregistered

I would like to get a Toyota Prius, but I'm wondering if its possible to fit 3 car seats in it?

I have a Britax Roundabout FF, and Britax Boulevard RF, and plans on having a third baby in the future. Should I be looking at Mini Vans and giving up on my dreams of having a Prius?

Thanks!

ADS

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Three carseats will fit across the back of a Prius.

If I recall correctly, people have puzzle-fit two HWH Britax convertibles with a SKJP Radian. I think that is what I remember...

sfeitler

I've gotten an RF Marathon, a Parkway booster, and a Turbo booster in our Prius. And I know we've had a Comfort Sport next to an MA (both FF) and still got an adult on the passenger side seat (but they were squashed a bit)... And an RF MA, FF Turbo booster in the center, and adult on the driver's side back seat.

I think someone has done one or two Radians and something else... so it's possible.

Me, I'm dreaming of a hybrid minivan.

-Sarah

vamom

I just bought a prius. I have ds in a husky in the center. The other day I wanted to take friends with us, and almost got two evenflo ff seats in, but couldn't shut the doors! I think with the radian in the center it would work. I will look and see if the radian will go next to the husky.

By the way, we are very happy with the prius.

cookie123

In an email from Russ at Sunshine Kids, he said 3 radians across wouldn't fit in a Prius because of the way the roof slopes. Just FYI.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC