Any techs in NYC (Manhattan)?? Trouble w/ True Fit in Impala

tentoes

A friend is having a bit of trouble installing her True Fit in her Impala. I've guided her as much as I can via messaging back-and-forth, but she could benefit from a tech (she's the most proactive mom I've seen in ages btw. Read the manual, watched the videos, asked awesome, thought-provoking questions etc.). Can't seem to find an event near her or even a tech that charges only a nominal fee. Does anyone know of NYC or Manhattan techs who are available? Thanks.

ADS

mkmama

Not a NYC tech...but in the meantime until you find one, if you post her specific problem, I'd be happy to try to help -- I regularly install/uninstall my TrueFit in my 2004 Impala.

jourdysmom

CPST Instructor
Kecia is as close at it gets I think.... she is in Orange County...

ETA ones I found:
Nassau/Western Suffolk NY (some parts of Queens)
Tara
(tarabelle)
Technician since 2011

Orange County - (Springfield, MA, Enfield-Windsor, CT area about once a month)
Erika
(LilypadMom)
Technician since 2008

Orange County
Kecia Healy
(Kecia)
Technician since 2002
Instructor since 2005

ETA AGAIN: What year Impala? What seating position? FF or RF? LATCH or seat belt? Maybe one of us with a TF can make a video for her to help her out...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC