Infant seats that puzzle with Nautilus?

love-pink

Long story short I may be getting custody of my sisters youngest on very short notice. As far as I know my sister has no carseat at all right now for the small 7 month old, as she claims her bucket was stolen at the hospital a couple weeks ago. :mad::thumbsdown::mad:

I need an infant seat to puzzle with a gn. How does the kf30 and sr35 puzzle with it? Maybe I should just go for a cco?? I think it will be a crap ton easier to have a bucket being I also have a very shy just turned 2 year old who is used to being carried.

Any awesome deals on either of the seats?? Family will probably chip in for what I buy to help but my funds are really really limited until/if that happens.

ETA: she is short and tiny. Im thinking 15lbs or under. Im hoping whatever seat we get will last her until spring or longer.

ADS

Ladyl

No advice. But ((hugs)) to you for stepping up in what sounds like a tough situation.

love-pink

While I know it's going to make our lives a lot tougher the way her children are living right now absolutely cannot go on any longer. We do not want the 3 kids to end up outside of our family so they are being divided up between my separated parents and myself. There is just no way for anyone of us to take all 3 of them together and anything is better than what they have now. It's just a bad situation that only seems to get worse. :(

featherhead

The Keyfit does not puzzle with the Nauti. The handle hits the armrest. I don't think baseless would help. I would try a CCO if you can.

Spam

never tried it, but maybe the sr30, it's a little narrower and the base is more squareish. It's also onsale for $105 at brus for the bear pattern.

wyomommyx3

never tried it, but maybe the sr30, it's a little narrower and the base is more squareish. It's also onsale for $105 at brus for the bear pattern.

I have a 20% off coupon to BRU/TRU that doesn't say it can't be combined if that would help :) PM me and I can mail it to you!!

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor
I actually worked a Keyfit and a Nautilus in a 3-across. It was a Lexus RX300, Nautilus in the center and Keyfit and RF Radian outboard. It was a tight click into the base, but they all fit.

7-23-11009.jpg

rxmommy

I have had a KF30 next to a Nautilus, too, but I wouldn't say it "puzzled" at all. We used to have GN, GN, KF30 (with and without a base at different times) across the back of a Chevy crew cab pickup which is really a gigantic seat and very 3-across friendly. They fit next to each other fine but didn't puzzle in a sense that they fit together taking up less space than each seat individually...kwim?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC