She finally listened that her dd needs a new seat.

remken

Too bad she bought another one that she's to big for also.

My neice had her dd 2yrs. old 40 plus pds. in a cosco scenera I had been telling my neice everytime I saw her that her dd was to big for the seat. Wich most likely is a 3in1 seat. Since when I told my sis when she tried giving the scenera back to me that my great neice is to big for any seat you can buy at wal-mart she asked about using it as a booster.

ADS

remken

I'm sorry she was in a scenera but my neice replaced it with a 3in1 since she is to big for the scenera. wich she is to big for the harness on the 3in1 but to young for the booster mode of the 3in1.

mommyto4kiddos

Senior Community Member
Its so sad that people who are trying can't go to the store and buy what they need for a reasonable amount of money. Maybe you can talk her into the apex and return the aio.

remken

The apex wouldn't work because of the seat back height rule. Because all of the cars that they ride in have low backs. She could afford to get her a better fitting seat. But chooses not to.

remken

yep. here also. The radian would probably be perfect for them. Since it usually installs decently with a lapbelt. Wich 99percent of the cars they ride in have those. I think the regent would be to complicated because of the need for the recline bar and the tether.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC