Hypothetical question regarding Radian.

safeinthecar

Moderator - CPS Technician
Just a random thought,

Not that I would ever use one, or would recommend one except in the most unusual cases, (like the woman I helped several years ago that had severely disformed fingers, also the only time I ever actively went searching for T-sheild seat) but I wonder if Sunshine kids has tested the mighty tite for use with the Radian. The manual states that you should not use any brand of after market product with it other than Sunshine kids products that are secifically labeled for use with the radian. The mighty tite is not labeled as compatible with the Radian specifically. It just has a generic "for all carseats" label/

Not that I want them too, but it seems to me that a company that makes a device like this, yet doesn't allow it's use on their own carseats (or have it built in or included if it's so great) has a screw loose somewhere.

Kimberly

ADS

LuvBug

Russ told one of the members here in a conversation that they forbid the mighty tite on the radian...
they forbid the mighty tight on their own seat!!

Starlight

Senior Community Member
I have an email from a SKJP rep that says the MT is fine to use, as well as anything else they make - infant inserts, the under seat mat thingy, mirrors, etc.

LuvBug

I have an email from a SKJP rep that says the MT is fine to use, as well as anything else they make - infant inserts, the under seat mat thingy, mirrors, etc.

really? I could have sworn I read in one of estelle's posts that Russ said it was not ok... though they cant seem to make their minds up about anything... seems to be a trend with manufacturers lately :rolleyes:

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
really? I could have sworn I read in one of estelle's posts that Russ said it was not ok... though they cant seem to make their minds up about anything... seems to be a trend with manufacturers lately :rolleyes:

LOL! You can say that again! :rolleyes:

LuvBug

ok I was wrong... well but I was right too lol!
I did remember reading that it was forbid, but then it was corrected that Russ and the reps said it was ok :eek:

If the manual states only to use approved SKJP products for the radian, and the mighty-tite isnt on the list... then that would be saying that it is forbid... but then they say its ok :rolleyes:

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician

Yeah, I think she's the only one that's heard it's not ok to use... :whistle:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC