New Britax covers

Cath3114

Sorry if already posted...I didn't see anything.

Britax's Facebook just posted new convertible seat covers. (I'd post pics, but FB is blocked from my work computer)

Zebra for Advocate 70 CS and Boulevard 70
Cow for Boulevard 70 CS (same as all other Cow)
Silver Birch for Boulevard 70
Chili Pepper for Marathon 70
Silver Lake for Roundabout 55

--I wish the Zebra stripes were more black, they look gray to me. And not for the MA 70?? :thumbsdown:
--I've never been a fan of Cow, so ehh.
--Silver Birch is ok. Because there's never enough black/gray seats, right?
--Chili Pepper looks the same as Crimson to me :confused:
---Silver Lake is pretty cute. Again, just another black/gray seat.

Thoughts?

ADS

Cryssy Jane

SOOOOO excited for Zebra. You bet your bottom dollar that I'll be figure out some way to get that cover (I will NOT buy a new seat.... just the cover :whistle:)

Cath3114

Cryssy Jane said:
SOOOOO excited for Zebra. You bet your bottom dollar that I'll be figure out some way to get that cover (I will NOT buy a new seat.... just the cover :whistle:)

I really want it too! Any way the cover for a Boulevard or Advocate will fit on a MA 70?

But I bet they did it on purpose. More people buy the MA because it's cheaper, so this will get them to buy a more expensive one.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

BrookysMommy

Okay! Here it goes

Silverlake-Roundabout 55 Available 11/7
Silverlake.jpg

Silverberch-Boulevard 70 Available 11/7
Silverberch.jpg

Chili Pepper-Marathon 70 Available 11/7
ChiliPepper.jpg

Zebra-Advocate 70 CS. Available 11/21 Boulevard 70 Available 11/14
Zebra.jpg

I also listed the realease dates!
If its to big let me know, I hope this works as planned lol

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
OOOOH I like the RA55 best. Not that we need another convertible. But I am over my BV70. I HATE the head wings and for my kids, the RA55 would be just fine! Hmmm....maybe I should either sell my BV or gift it to my oldest dd and then I'd be 'forced' to buy another seat. ;) LOL

Last edited:

Jessica61624

The blvd 70 would fit the ma. You'd need an all black piece to keep on the ma70 because it doesn't have head wings. Make sense?

Cath3114

Jessica61624 said:
The blvd 70 would fit the ma. You'd need an all black piece to keep on the ma70 because it doesn't have head wings. Make sense?

Woo hoo! We are definitely getting one! I hope they sell covers separately. I have Onyx on the MA70 now and Allison in my closet - I didn't like the way the pink yellowed a bit when it got dirty and was washed. But I would think Zebra would look fine with the back piece from Onyx, right????

Jessica61624

cathleencastle said:
Woo hoo! We are definitely getting one! I hope they sell covers separately. I have Onyx on the MA70 now and Allison in my closet - I didn't like the way the pink yellowed a bit when it got dirty and was washed. But I would think Zebra would look fine with the back piece from Onyx, right????

It might be different material but other than that it will he fine!

gigi

I prefer the RA55 as a seat but that Zebra is awesome!!! Very tempting. I'd love the silver RA55 cover if it had charcoal outside fabric instead of black...i don't like that contrast.

I do think I'll like the RA55 better in use so i'll keep my fingers crossed a cover I like more than Onyx comes out in the next year or so.

Dorothy

ericarizo said:
I recently sold my RA55 and miss it so much that I just might buy the Silverlake one. :)

It gettin lots of love. :) It's my go-to seat for DS in any vehicle other than my own, bc it fits everywhere! Thanks a million!

ILoveMy3Boys

I :love: zebra print SO much but I don't get the warm and fuzzies looking at that seat... it's probably a good thing too. Amelia has a seat to go into already after Miro.

Cath3114

Two more covers posted today. One for Boulevard 70CS. One for Roundabout 55.

Brown/gray/tan. Boring.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC