What do you prefer? Also, recommend a seat!

cookie123

I've been thinking about how I really liked the Radian for the low profile and sides for getting Matthew in and out of his seat in my SUV. Now I have the Prius, and he hasn't been in there yet at all. Will I prefer something up higher now that my car is down lower? I'm thinking not specifically of Matthew, but some other future kiddo who will need lifting in and out.

Granted, I won't be buying another convertible seat right now, I'm going to look at the new Evenflos when they come out. But my friend drives a Passat and will be needing a convertible seat soon. It's her first grandchild and she's been using the Keyfit baseless. I wasn't sure what to recommend that she might like. Her last convertible seat was the FP T Shield.:) This was what we both had when our 25 year olds were small.

Any thoughts on my first ponderings? Any suggestions for my friend and why.

ADS

hrice

I love the Radian in my Civic. I also have a RF MA70 in there and it is a bit of a pain to get my toddler in. Not terrible but I definitely prefer the Radian.

KaiLing

RF radian in the prius can be tetchy since Toyota doesn't allow touching of either front seat. I have a friend struggling with this now: some people are too tall to drive in front of it. My friend with a RF Marathon in tha prius is much happier.

cookie123

RF radian in the prius can be tetchy since Toyota doesn't allow touching of either front seat. I have a friend struggling with this now: some people are too tall to drive in front of it. My friend with a RF Marathon in tha prius is much happier.

Sad to hear since the Radian is my favorite. I'm short, so I might have hope for rf in there.

Pixels

I have a Civic and much prefer the Radian over the MyRide any day. Because of the base and high sides on the MR, it makes it difficult to thread the child in through what little opening is left.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC