More stroller advice needed

TheRealMacGyver

Since posting awhile ago, I have been scoping out strollers. I'm mostly looking at the Maclaren Triumph, but others that were suggested here are the p3, chicco c1, and chicco c5. Can someone tell me who is the manufacturer of the p3?

Okay, I have noticed some really strange looking strollers and I kind of think I'd like to stay with something sort of like the Triumph. I've also noticed some have 3 larger wheels (1 in front) and I know those are typically designated as "joggers", but overall do they roll and steer better? Or does it just look they would?

I would really like something that steers well with one hand, has some storage underneath, cup holders, and a shade/cover. I know from what was said before that I need to go test drive some, but I'm just trying to get all my info together before I do. TIA

ETA: I don't hear anyone talking much about Britax strollers, is it because they don't make strollers like they do seats?

Last edited:
ADS

arly1983

Britax Strollers are not that great. I had one that went with the companion and got rid of it quickly.

The triumph is a good stroller. I love mine. You can get a cup holder to go on it. Also love that it folds like an umbrella and has a strap so I can just throw it on my back.

The p3 is a Peg Perego (I think)

The jogger type stroller are so maneuvrable. I love that about my T & P e3 (which I only recommend in doubles) Also the air filled tires make for a smooth ride (and refilling). They don't seem to fold as flat as the four wheeled variety.

I am not that stroller savvy as some so I am sure you will gets lots more advise. :)

TheRealMacGyver

Thanks. That one looks good too whineandchz. I think for the price, the triumph on top of my list right now. I just need to see if the BRU in Tampa has some in stock. I like the idea of "air" tires, but the ones I've seen seem to be pretty pricey, with a few exceptions (that are probably junk). Thanks again.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I looked at this stroller today and really like it. It has a great sunshade, 2 pockets on the back for drinks and an additional storage pocket, the seat is nice and wide plus the seat back is taller than most.
http://www.strollerdepot.com/moreinfo.php?SKU=1058&logcamp=1058&logsite=froogle&logkey=Joovy Groove

That looks like a cool stroller!!!

It comes with an extra seat, canopy, and harness, so you have an extra when cleaning OR so you can change the color, if you get bored with the blue, pink, or green. How cool is that???

1058.a.jpg
1058.c.jpg
1058.d.jpg
1058.b.jpg

Groove_features_top.jpg
Groove_features_bottom.jpg
groove_cup_holders.jpg

whineandchz

I put my 5yr old son in it today and pushed it around the store he said it was really comfortable and it is definately on my list.;)

louisandheather

Hi,

I have the Zooper twist and love it. It is lightweight, has a good recline, a great canopy, and also comes with sun and rain covers. I grew up in sw florida and we travel there frequently and in my oppinion this is a perfect FL stroller.

Heather

TheRealMacGyver

I didn't realize the Joovy Groove included a second set of covers, that does make the price more of a deal. I like that Zooper Twist too. Who comes up with these names anyway?:D

So, basically my short list is now:

1. Mclaren Triumph
2. Joovy Groove
3. Zooper Twist

These all seem to be in the price range I'm looking, so now I need to find a retailer that has all to road test them.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC