Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus UlrikeDG's Avatar

Re: 3pr jeans and 3 tops for $12 ppd @ Target.com

Yesterday, I had a single charge showing, for the correct amount. Now, I'm showing 3 separate charges: $4.14, $4.39, and $11.45. It was supposed to be $11.45 total.

The first two pair of jeans showed up today.
    Ulrike, mom to:
    Roman (3/98), Evalina (3/00), Nadia (3/03), and Kira (11/07)

See an inappropriate post? Don't reply to it; report it!
    Thanks for your help in keeping this a safe, SPAM-free zone!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Just wondering how this all worked out for everyone between whether the jeans fit and the screwed up charges!

For me, after about 3 phone calls, I finally got the proper amount credited back to my debit card. My first order, which I bought for my niece, worked out great. She went home last weekend from college and was able to get these much needed jeans. She said they did fit (got her a size 9 when she normally wears a 5, so these did run small) but she just had to get used to the cut. She'd been wearing skinny jeans so these are a tad looser, which she admitted was kind of nice! All of the shirts fit her as well. So that worked out for her and she is very grateful!

The second order were jeans for me, but I knew they wouldn't fit. I just wanted to get the shirts for cheap, which I knew would fit! If I drop a little weight, I may be able to fit into those jeans. I will just hang onto them for now.

Marsha, Godmother to Nour & Zain (8) and grandparent (aka "Nanny Marsha") to Ethan (8), Katelyn & Owen (7), and Chase, (6)

My jeans didn't fit (I wear a junior's 5 or 7, but go the 9s and they are too small ). I haven't gotten the shirts yet I also wasn't able to get the charges straightened out.
    Anna~ RN and expired CPST (hoping to recert soon!)

I got all 3 shirts, and 2 of the 3 pairs of jeans I ordered (different sizes). Of course the pair that hasn't shipped yet is the one that's most likely to actually fit Eva.

I think my charges were messed up, too, but I haven't dealt with it, as they haven't even shipped the final item.
    Ulrike, mom to:

I just received a cancellation notice for the size 1 jeans. Now I have to go through my bank statements and figure out how much they actually charged me for the stuff I received.
    Ulrike, mom to:

Senior Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by UlrikeDG View Post
    I just received a cancellation notice for the size 1 jeans. Now I have to go through my bank statements and figure out how much they actually charged me for the stuff I received.
    I have 3 pairs of size 1's that are too big for my niece. I meant to return them today but forgot.
    Andraya-6 Nathaniel-4 Annalee Grace 18mon

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

My SD Kristy said her order got canceled on the size 7 jeans she ordered. Not sure what happened with my other SD's.

Marsha, Godmother to Nour & Zain (8) and grandparent (aka "Nanny Marsha") to Ethan (8), Katelyn & Owen (7), and Chase, (6)